May 2016 Moms
Options

Ticker Change Wednesday 9/30

For those of you who are starting a new week of pregnancy today:

Week/fruit:

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:

How are you feeling (rants/raves)?

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie to watch right now?

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks

Re: Ticker Change Wednesday 9/30

• Options

Week/fruit: Blueberry

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Still waiting for my first :( I have to wait till Oct 26th.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? At this moment I feel soo bloated. I feel like I need to fart soo bad, but nothing is coming out. Also I am just soo tried in the eveing.

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie that you watch right now? I loove what to except when your excepting, I have watched it a million times. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options

Week/fruit: 6 / sweet pea or chocolate chip :)

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: No appointment since my first one last week, but I have one booked with my midwife for October 21.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Not too bad. Still very exhausted, but the backaches have eased a little. Had a wave of nausea this morning, but I ate a cracker and it passed. I'm looking forward to feeling happier again though.. this blah kind of mood is not fun and I don't feel like myself.

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie to watch right now? Gotta second @skiingstark - I love What to Expect When You're Expecting. Elizabeth Banks is awesome.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Week 6:  Sweet pea, ladybug on my Ovia app

Appointment:  Yesterday, just to confirm pregnancy with a urine test (like I didn't already know that!) and go over basic pregnancy stuff, as well as my history from my last pregnancy, since this is a new doctor (we moved in between kids).  I'll have a dating ultrasound at 8 weeks.

Feeling pretty good.  Fatigue set in pretty hard last night, and I still have an underlying queasy feeling most of the day, though I haven't vomited yet.  I couldn't force myself to eat the delicious-looking quiche my wife brought home for dinner last night, but leftover chili was amazing.  Go figure.

GTKY:  Don't laugh--My guilty pleasure is the TV show Charmed and I've been watching the season where Piper is pregnant with Wyatt.  I also really like Father of the Bride 2.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Week/fruit: 6/sweet pea

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:  My first ultrasound is in six days!  

How are you feeling (rants/raves)?  Not bad.  Tired and bloated, with mild nausea.  

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie to watch right now?  I've been binge-watching "Friends" on Netflix and I'm into the episodes where Rachel is in the middle of her pregnancy.  :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    For those of you who are starting a new week of pregnancy today:

Week/fruit: 9/raspberry

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: I had one this morning! It was so exciting! Baby is measuring 8w2d (I thought I was 8w0d based on my ovulation date). Next appointment is in 2 weeks. Unfortunately the RN was sick today, so I didn't get a Q&A session, but that will happen over the phone. In 2 weeks, I'll meet with the MD.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? My rant, I suppose, is that my breasts are just too big for me to handle right now (relatively speaking of course). They hurt when I work out b..c they are all extra bouncy. 

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie to watch right now? N/A. I've been watching The Food Network, specifically Chopped. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    Week/fruit: 7/blueberry

I had an ultrasound last Friday and will have another next Monday.

Feeling good except insomnia, which doesn't go well with a toddler who still nurses multiple times at night.

I haven't watched any pregnancy shows or movies lately, but I like the Rosie Pope shows.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

No apt yet but my midwives are amazing. about a week ago I started 24/7 nausea and vomiting so a quick phone call and they put me on Diclegis. It is a god send. im not perfect but im doing a lot better. only spots when the meds wear out that im super super sick feeling.

Rants and raves....This pregnancy has been sooooo different from the one with my son. Im only 27 and it feels like im too old for this this time. The morning sickness, the headaches, and I have to pee all the time!!!. I am moody and that is driving me nuts. Im normally level headed. Im also a weight lifter and I have been too sick and too tired to make it to the gym the last 2 weeks. My boobs hurt, I can barely stay awake, and I feel like I am no longer being a good girlfriend. I can barely take care of my son let alone myself and my guy. He is being and angel through all of this and helping me more than I could have ever imagined.

Well final thing is I am 7 weeks and this app says blueberry. my other app says micro chameleon, game die, or a wee raspberry. I am happy but the symptoms are catching me so off guard.  

• Options

Week/fruit: 9weeks/green olive

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Have my 2nd appointment on Oct.13th. Already had my ultrasound.

How are you feeling: Way better than last week! No nausea, tiredness, mood swings. Crossing my fingers this will last for a while.

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie that you watch right now? Don't particularly watch baby movies but love to watch announcements to family on YouTube, emotional documentaries on motherhood etc.!
  • Options
    Week/fruit: blueberry /7 week

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: ugh kinda, and next appointment is on october 10th which im not exactly excited about, i guess my pap smear showed precancerous hpv cells, so im not very excited.

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? my anxiety has come back fully swinging which sucks and i get evening sickness 

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie to watch right now? none? ..lol 
  • Options
    dani_0921dani_0921 member
    edited October 2015
    Week/fruit: 7/blueberry

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: My confirmation of pregnancy appt is tomorrow! The receptionist at my obgyn

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? None really!

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie to watch right now? I just recently watched the part of the Friends series where Rachel is pregnant and has her baby. It's a little different watching it now!
  • Options

Week/fruit: Raspberry week 8

Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Next appt is October 30th

How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Not as bad as I have been MS-wise. Still super sleepy.

GTKY: What is your fav pregnancy/baby movie to watch right now?
    None.

Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)