Options

TWW Wednesday

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Month/cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 40/8

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing plans: next week sometime. Leaning more towards waiting til AF is late, but I might change my mind.

R/r/CS: temps are still on their way up! And my butt is super sore because I did 300 squats yesterday. Ouch.

GTKY: I would pick my DH. I love spending time with him.

ETA congrats @WinniethePoohsPants !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

***** Lurking from WTO****

@winniethepoohspants CONGRATULATIONS!! I'll miss see you and the your amazing gif on here. Good luck and H&H 9 months!!

FX @tayla H.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    FX/Congrats @Talya H.! IMO, a line is a line and I've hear blue dye tests are not as reliable?

I would take another FRER tomorrow morning just to be sure. Actually, I'd probably run out to the store and buy every brand of pink dye tests there are and would be peeing on all of them.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/12

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+1

Testing Plans: I test on FRER and it was negative this morning.  Fertility Friend says AF is due today, but Glow says it's due tomorrow.  This is nerve-racking.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I am tired and forgetful.  Yesterday I kept leaving my phone all over the office and this morning I almost got on the wrong train.  My concentration span sucks.  Fingers crossed that my luteal phase will be longer this cycle.  Last night at a dinner party, someone said there was a 12 year gap between him and his sister.  A woman at the table asked "did anything happen in between?" and he asked confused "what do you mean?" and she said "Did your mother have any miscarriages?"  I was blown away.

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? My husband.
  • Options
    chrlyrchrlyr member
    edited September 2015
    @Tayla H. You might just not have enough HCG to trigger the digi. 11dpo is still early. I would try again tomorrow. Lines on a Wondfo and a FRER would be enough for me to call a BFP, though. Congrats! 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -4, -3, -1, +2

Testing Plans: Trying to hold out until my period is due, but I'm getting really antsy. Only 4 more days. I can do it.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I've started symptom spotting, which I told myself I wouldn't do. I feel like I have a heightened sense of smell (which I noticed a few days before I remembered that is sometimes a pregnancy symptom so I'm not imagining it) but it could totally be from something else. Gah, I just want to know!

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
    I couldn't handle a road trip with anyone other than immediate family (I went on one with my in-laws once and it was awful) so I would probably choose my husband.
  • Options
    @mrsschmity I had DH pick up a 3 pack last night. I am going to test again in the morning! FX for you too your timing looks good!

@chrlyr I agree this is very early and I think that is part of the reason for my uncertainty. I will definitely test again tomorrow. Thank you I didn't even think about the digital being a blue dye test.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:4/4

CD/DPO: 16/ guessing about 3

Timing: -2,-1

Testing Plans: waiting until at least 10 dpo

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: ended up getting the flu the day I was thinking I would ovulate, so temperatures have been all over the map because I've had a fever and I have had zero energy/ desire to BD... So frustrating because we were doing so well for timing this month

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? My grandmother. I knew her when I was younger, but I would have appreciated time together when I was older to really get to know her. She was an amazing woman.
  • Options
    ********lurking from WTO**********

@laurenm2123- I think your chart looks pretty accurate, I hate the waiting game of seeing what the next days temps bring!!

@WinniethePoohPants- Congrats!! FX for you!!

@severmilli12- Stay Strong!! Don't test yet!

@mrsschmity- FX for you!!  I hope this is your month!!

@KOR1219- my thoughts exactly on CM!!  Hopefully I'll get a better idea this month about all that.....last month I only had one day that I thought was anything significant.

@hockeyfan42- you could take out the CP, especially if you have just started tracking that this month.  You could put what you thought it was in the notes section for each day and take it out of the actual CP box in the chart and see what happens.  I did that with CM this month because it was my first month checking on a regular basis and I really didn't see anything significant so I took left it out.

@etrl52517- TWW is exhausting, I'm so glad that is over this month.....and mine was a crazy one......Things look pretty good on your chart though.  How long is your LP usually?

@Talya H.- how long are your LP?  I'd maybe wait one more day before testing again, but I don't like BFNS.  Confusing though about what is going on to say the least....TWW is tough.....Hang in there!!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Big congrats @WinnieThePoohsPants !! Love your gif, btw :)

@Tayla H FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  27/ 10-12 (not sure)

Timing: EOD then ED FW

Testing Plans:  Tested yesterday with a huge big fat negative. Will probably test again Friday, AF due Saturday.  Expecting BFN... sigh.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  I have zero symptoms of anything. I never have symptoms before AF either, so I'm just waiting. I'm frustrated with myself that I didn't start charting my temp as soon as I went off BC. I was only recording period days for the past three months, which I now realize was stupid. I could have had a whole mess of temp data by now. My original plans were to just go off of BC and "just see what happens" for the first 6 months, and if I didn't get pregnant during those months, we would start "trying for real" with the charting and the temping, and all the things.  But I'm too much of a control freak, I don't know why I thought that would work for me. DH complained when I started getting intense about baby making, but I literally cannot help myself. I've been trying to relax, but I have issues with anxiety in general, and who knew baby-making would put you through the wringer emotionally? I was not expecting to have all these feels, but here they are. Ugh. Okay, rant over. :)

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be?  I love traveling with hubs, but I've never been on a road trip, or any trip really, with my best friend (BFF since 7th grade!). I know we would have a blast, but we went to different colleges, and now don't live in the same state, and she's in her medical residency and the stars just haven't aligned for us to go on a trip together. Maybe someday! 

ETA: mornings are hard

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ashbear720 my silly husband thought that we would just NTNP, but clearly he did not know how much I wanted a baby yesterday. Even though temping and checking CM and CP can be stressful just imagine how much more stressful it would be not knowing anything! But spending time here does help some and having a hobby or craft at home to do helps as well! We all have felt your pain in one way or another. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Thanks @BeachTigress! I am so happy I have this place to come to and know I'm not the only one going through this. I don't have any friends who are TTC right now (if they are, they haven't told me!), so I don't really have anyone to talk to besides DH. I am definitely grateful for this community! 

• Options
    *****Lurking from WTO****

Congrats @WinniethePoohsPants! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!! You're still gonna participate in our Labyrinth movie night next week, righttttt????
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    **lurking from WTO**

@ashbear720 My original plan was just to "see what happens" for a few months, too. But I quickly became obsessed, because I realized that without temping/charting, I wouldn't really be seeing what happened, because I wouldn't know for sure if we were hitting the right days. I suspect that we may have a fertility issue, but part of me still hopes it will happen on its own. So without temping and charting, that part of me would probably always be like, well maybe we just missed the window this month. My DH was surprised at first too with how serious I suddenly became about it, but now he is actually really interested and asks me about my temperature and stuff. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Ok seriously, you guys are giving me all sorts of feels with these BFPs!
    Congrats @anne2287!! September has proven to be a very fruitful month!
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the BFPs!
    FX @Talya H!!
  • Options
    Thanks @BeachTigress! I am so happy I have this place to come to and know I'm not the only one going through this. I don't have any friends who are TTC right now (if they are, they haven't told me!), so I don't really have anyone to talk to besides DH. I am definitely grateful for this community! 
    Same here. My husband doesn't understand my emotions and why i have them. I've learned a lot from this community and have made some friends along the way as well. I am the only one of my friends TTC as well and one that is pregnant, but she didn't really struggle getting pregnant the two times that she did so she really doesn't understand. It's good to talk to people who have been trying as long or longer than you because they truly know what you are going through!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    FX for you @anne2287

@sldp123 thanks for sharing your experience with me. It does help to know that I'm not alone in feeling this way! I've been hearing so many stories about friends of friends that are young women (29-33 yr olds) that are already going through IVF and other fertility treatments, and I get scared that maybe there's just something in the water for our generation and that's how it's going to be for me too. I recognize that this a completely irrational fear, but thoughts like that pop up all the same. Thanks again for your note! 

• Options
    MNturnsVA said:

********lurking from WTO**********

@laurenm2123- I think your chart looks pretty accurate, I hate the waiting game of seeing what the next days temps bring!!

@WinniethePoohPants- Congrats!! FX for you!!

@severmilli12- Stay Strong!! Don't test yet!

@mrsschmity- FX for you!!  I hope this is your month!!

@KOR1219- my thoughts exactly on CM!!  Hopefully I'll get a better idea this month about all that.....last month I only had one day that I thought was anything significant.

@hockeyfan42- you could take out the CP, especially if you have just started tracking that this month.  You could put what you thought it was in the notes section for each day and take it out of the actual CP box in the chart and see what happens.  I did that with CM this month because it was my first month checking on a regular basis and I really didn't see anything significant so I took left it out.

@etrl52517- TWW is exhausting, I'm so glad that is over this month.....and mine was a crazy one......Things look pretty good on your chart though.  How long is your LP usually?

@Talya H.- how long are your LP?  I'd maybe wait one more day before testing again, but I don't like BFNS.  Confusing though about what is going on to say the least....TWW is tough.....Hang in there!!

Thanks @MNturnsVA. LP last month was 13 days. This is my first full cycle temping. I started halfway though last month. I still have a few days. We'll see!
  • Options
    hockeyfan42hockeyfan42 member
    edited September 2015
    @MNturnsVA -thanks for the suggestion! It's my second month tracking CP, but I do not feel very confident. CHs are still dotted, but hopefully that will change after more temps are added...

Congrats @anne2287! FX @Talya H.

ETA: tag fails
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Chrlyr =))  I feel exactly that

• Options
    Right there with ya @chrlyr

• Options
    chrlyr said:

Wow, all these BFPs! 

I'm wavering between 

The Grinder animated GIF

and 

green animated GIF

Congrats everyone!

****lurking from WTO*****

Yeah. Definitely. C'mon October!
      Anniversary

• Options
    chanfachanfa member
    edited September 2015
    congrats @anne2287 and FX @Tayla H.!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the input @etr152517!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: We've been NTNP for almost 9.5 years

CD/DPO: 27/Maybe 10 DPO?

Timing: We were frisky around my FW so nearly ED

Testing Plans: AF is due on Saturday so I'm going to try and wait until then..

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: For whatever reason, things are different this month. Like clockwork, I get insanely sore BBs around a week before AF and they're only a little sensitive but very swollen and slightly darkened. I have had a queasy feeling for the past few days, headaches, and plenty of CM - which is normally gone by now. My face has broken out all over the place and I can't stand the scent of DH's cologne anymore. This AM, I woke up and everything smelled like onion breath..I nearly gagged myself to death. I could totally be SS because I actually WANT to be PG right now so my brain could be making all of this up..

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Does it have to be one person? I would love to go on a road trip with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. I think it would be awesomesauce. 

ETA: I've been having ALL THE FEELS, too. Normally, I get irritated when AF is close but I am just crying over everything this week!
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the BFPs!! So excited for you! FX @Talya H.!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/9

Timing: none

Testing Plans: also none

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: just waiting on AF and then will be waiting on AF to leave so I can get on to the next cycle!

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Probably DH. He's pretty fun to go places with. Although (and this probably makes me a terrible person) I would honestly love a few days to just take off by myself. Stop and go on my own timetable.
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    FX for you @ButterMyBiscuit
    I hope those are all legit symptoms and you see a BFP!

Also, random, but every time I see your username I think of this scene in Super Troopers where the chick says to the guy "Baby, I'm gonna butter your bread".

• Options
    edited September 2015
    :)) @mrsschmity, I LOVE Super Troopers!

ETA: Too many spaces makes for no name tagging. Duh.
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA This is my first month temping I was only using OPKs before so I don't know my LP. I have had 27-29 day cycles over the last five months since going off BC. I am very thankful that I joined this group or I would have never gained the knowledge to start temping.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  24/10

Timing: -2, 0

Testing Plans: After a late AF

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: most of my office is away at a workshop, and it is FAAAAAABULOUS!

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? I'll have to think about this one...
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Congrats @WinniethePoohsPants, @anne2287, and @Tayla H.!!!   

Month/Cycle:  4/3

CD/DPO:  43/?

Timing: None

Testing Plans: None

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  Day 9 of Prometrium.  Only one more day and hopefully AF will show up soon after!  I've been having a lot of uncomfortable cramping today so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be?  My BFF.  She lives in a different state now and we don't get to see each other much.  It would be a blast!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure if this helps anyone but figured I'd share! Also not sure if it's already been brought up :) I use the FRER OPKs and HPTs. So I've been getting rebates on them in the mail after the first one....go to inmarrebates.com/firstresponse. Click submit a rebate....then find your product and submit it with your receipt. I buy everything off amazon and so far I got $14 back. I bought preseed and some FRER product and got $10 back and $4 off a FRER HPT 3 pack. Found the coupon on a package and now I just keep going back to site and submitting them haha. Hope this helps someone :)
  • Options
    No idea why all the numbers after my account user name LOL...I've been having such issues with my account can't log in and password won't reset. It's still logged in on my phone so I can use it. I've called and emailed the bump! I don't want to create a new account :(
  • Options

***Lurking from WTO***

Congrats!! @WinniethePoohsPants and @anne2287 H & H 9 months!!!

FX @Talya H. 

• Options
    KASGKASG member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/9 (although FF keeps changing my crosshairs every day when I note my temp, but that's the original and probably correct one)

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: today (couldn't help myself) but I will test again when AF is due (Sunday, 13DPO) 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: got a BFN, as expected, but my testing angst has calmed some. I'm still symptom spotting like crazy (my boobs never experience any feelings but today they were a little sore, cramps, tingles, etc, headaches, nausea...all things I never experienced with just my cycle)

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be? :DPRINCE

ETA symptom spotting
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    Hopietaylor91Hopietaylor91 member
    edited September 2015
    *****CP warning *****

Month/Cycle:
    13/9

CD/DPO:
    16/1

Timing:
    5,3,2,0,+1

Testing Plans:
    I had the trigger shot this month so I'm trying to decide if I want to test out or not. Since I have had to CPs in the last six months my RE has me scheduled for a blood test on the 12. So no plans other than that really.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:
    Chart stalk: So this is my first cycle with the trigger shot and I realized I never looked into how it affects my temp except that I now that I have to manually put in my O date. So my question is what is it supposed to do does this look right?

Rant: I hate my boss! Like so much! He is a bully and an ass! Ok rant over! For now.

GTKY: If you could go on a road trip with one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
    It would always hands down be my Bestie we have so much fun on road trips and it's been forever since we have had one. I mean you can't beat the best!