Trying to Get Pregnant

Screw it...I'm POAS!

Idk why, but this cycle has me SO anxious to test. I told myself I would not test unless AF was a whole week late this time but TWW is KILLING ME!

So screw it. Tomorrow, I'm testing. I am not expecting a BFP, if for no other reason that I'll only be 9DPO which is still a little early. But just to put myself out of my misery and get it out of my system. 

Surely I'm not the only one who does this lol
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married: 7/4/15
TTC #1 since marriage
BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

Re: Screw it...I'm POAS!

• That's what Wondfos are for, then you're not wasting money! But I'm also a POAS addict...
  • I don't have any of those. I do have a left over FRER and ClearBlue digital from last cycle though...Wondfos may need to be in the shopping cart soon though.
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Loading the player...
  • @hboaz yea...the daily TWW threads are making me more anxious lol
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Yup, I hear you. Can't control myself. Bought Wondfos from Amazon today. Swear the local pharmacy sees me coming and thinks nut job!
  • @KASG I thought of you a bit ago! I went & bought some $0.88 Walmart tests after work. I peed on those because, as yesterday, sitting in my office made me magically KTFU. I accepted my BFN & raised it a glass of Pinot. I've dubbed you my unofficial cycle-mate. We will be anxious & pee on all the things!

...Er, that might be the Pinot talking.
  • @sassyduck0415 yay cycle mate!!! Tested this morning...no surprises lol but I'm still holding on to hope for next week.

@AL_TwinCities it only bothers me in the mobile app because it keeps crashing lol
    TTC #1 since marriage

• @KASG She was being honest. Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't gotten more snark for this thread. It's HIGHLY frowned upon, just FYI.

The women here are a really small gang. Read the pinned threads & then join the lunch table. It will save you some offensive backlash.

As a Bumpie of 6 years on various boards, I've gotten my fair share. Hope this helps!!
  • what animated GIF
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Last cycle, I managed to wait until 12dpo (when a negative is probably really a negative), and I'm glad I did.  I was a lot less depressed, than I was when I was testing and getting negatives every day (sometimes twice a day).  I'm 1dpo today, and so far, my plan is to wait until day 12.

(Speaking as a former POAS junkie)
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)

• Fellow POAS junkie. Understand the need to POAS. Feel like a chiwawaua marking his territory. Lol