Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    Sorry you're feeling down @KOR1219  :(
    It's a sucky feeling, that's for sure. If this month isn't it for us, we'll be starting cycle #5. Which I know is still not as long as many others here have been trying, but at some point you can't help but wonder what's going on. With the odds of getting pregnant within the first 6 months of trying (I think they say 85% of healthy couples will conceive w/in 6 months?), I figured it would have happened by now.

@MNturnsVA Not gonna lie, implantation dip is the first thing my mind jumped to when I saw my temp this morning. I don't want to get my hopes up because I know it can happen to anyone, even if not PG, so I keep making up logical reasons in my head. I only have the free version of FF, so I don't think I can do the "search like mine" feature, but I have tried searching charts with an implantation dip and have found some eerily similar to mine that have the steady rising temps prior to it. This next week is gon' be a loooonnnggg week.

I don't have a whole lot of feedback on your chart :/ It's hard to say, but my gut says maybe just an extra long LP? That has to be frustrating. I'm still holding out hope that your temps are just being weird and you'll be surprised with a BFP. I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but if AF doesn't show by next week I would POAS!
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA It is when all or some of the semen goes backwards and into the bladder instead of out the way it should. From what I've read it is linked to diabetes, nerve damage from surgery, and something else that I don't remember. I don't think it's very common, but it was just the first thing I thought of when I saw diabetic. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited September 2015
    @MVturnsVA, thanks for the input.  I hope its not an AO cycle.  I haven't had one since I've been temping.  I hoping its just some random temp dip due to sleeping with window open/colder weather or maybe breathing through my mouth which I tend to do.  Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow.  I know one temp at or below the CL doesn't mean much, and  really the CL doesn't mean much, I was just expecting the same temp or higher, not a dip :\
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    @severmilli12- You may want to try vaginal temping next month? I've seen much more consistent temps with that.  Not that it would make much difference maybe in this situation but maybe worth a shot?

@mrsschmity- I think AF is on her way.  Been cramping for the last hour or so pretty consistently, almost to the point I'm about to take some advil and when I was just in the bathroom I saw the faintest indication she may be coming.  I would guess if all that continues she maybe here after lunch.  as much as i'm bummed, I'm kind of glad too.  I am going to have some blood work done this month just to make sure everything is ok and we haven't seen the best man from our wedding in over a year because we have been so busy and there's lots of drinking involved with him.  It would actually probably very awkward to hang out with him if we weren't drinking......so we usually see him for halloween, but we are going to try to see him before then as that's when we would know if we got lucky next month or not.....so many silly things.....
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA I agree.  If I'm not pregnant this cycle I plan on trying that.  I know I sleep with my mouth open a lot and I sleep right next to a window that I love to keep open on cool nights so I'm worried my temps are not always accurate. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    *lurker*

Congrats @redheadbride15 and @candicek15 see you guys in June BMB
  • Options
    Congrats @redheadbride15 !!

Me: 27

DH: 34

TTC #1 Feb 2015

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: ED/EOD during FW

Testing Plans: well lets see i told myself not to test till DPO14 and i tested on DPO10 BFN so then i told myself i'm not testing till DPO16 but yesterday i could barely stop myself and had to be talked out of the bathroom by DH. Today i think my goal is DPO15.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: for the last week or so i keep having the weirdest dreams and wake up feeling more exhausted than when i went to bed. How am i suppose to kick coffee if these dreams keep happening. 

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert? introvert i'm such a wall flower. i remember once i went a whole week without verbally talking to another human just emails for work and family. I did have DH's dog that i talked with though.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 9/12

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+1

Testing Plans: FRER this morning was BFN.  Feeling hopeful and pessimistic all at once.  My period is due tomorrow.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I convinced myself last night that I have endometriosis because of my short luteal phase.  Stupid Web MD said "Many times, endometriosis has no symptoms," which makes a hypochondriac like me draw a lot of conclusions.  Not cool.  During this process, I have convinced myself that there could be so many issues with me or my husband; I know that I won't know anything until our RE appointment later this fall, but in the meantime, I am really mind f-ing myself.

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert?  A combo.

• Options
    @sldp123 (and @mnturnsva) I had to google retrograde.  Based on description, I would say he has no problem with that.  There is SO much conflicting stuff online (Thanks google) regarding type 1 and fertility, especially if it is the male.  

Thanks for the kind words @mnturnsva.  I'm pretty much in front of a computer all day, and unless I'm under a tight deadline, it's all I think about.  I thought about yoga too - but I suck at staying committed to exercise programs.  We cycle, but not enough to keep my energy off this journey.  I'm just terrified that something is wrong (aren't we all..) and we won't be able to figure it out until June of next year.  Just frustrating. 

@mrsschmity thank you too.  I hope the next few days go by quickly for you.  I know were are all crossing fingers over here for you!. 

I turn 30 next year.  I always pictured having my first by 24-25, and being done by 30 (I'm from a small town, this is normal lol).  But life and complicated relationships happened, so here I am.  Have the man of my dreams, just waiting for a baby dream to come true too.  I guess this is why I'm so down in the dumps about this.  Also, I either get sore BB's or an attitude/sad before AF.  There are no sore BB's this cycle so here I am being all sad.  

As much as the bump makes me think about this too much, I sure do appreciate you all!!!!

• Options
    Congrats @redheadbride15 and @candicek15 !   
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @KOR1219- Right there with you on all of the above!!!  I am a slave to my computer and desk.  And I hear ya about feeling like there is something wrong.  I just had an ultrasound done because of some pain I was having during sex that I hadn't had before and had asked my dr if we could do any preliminary basic testing that would not be over board at this point in our journey and since I just turned 35 I just wanted to make sure we've got some of our bases covered.  DH will be 43 this month.  We had talked about getting him tested but at my ultrasound appt, that dr said that its not usually men that are the problem and they usually do any testing with men as a last resort because there's only one thing to really test.  With women there are so many other possibilities to look at/consider.  I was ok with that at first but now I'm second guessing it and thinking we should get a SA done for DH anyways.  Especially as it looks like month 6 is upon us. 

I also totally understand thinking you were going to be one step ahead of the "life game" at this point.  Especially turning 35. When I was 21, (probably before then) I had it all figured out.  Married and babies by 28.  That is the farthest thing from what happened!! Bad relationships, moves across the country, moves across the state, job changes have all happened between then and now.  I am very thankful though for the experiences I've had because I have learned from each one of them.  However, that does not change my current frame of mind about my desires to have baby like yesterday.

I also hate my job, so that doesn't help.  And I've stayed with my current employer and turned down other employment offers to keep my PTO, short term disability, insurance, FMLA security, a ridiculous 401K plan, and a bonus that we are supposed to get tomorrow.  So I have had a lot of things keeping me at my current job. And that is frustrating.

I'm glad to hear you are with the right person though to make your dreams come true! I would try to focus on that.  Make a bucket list of things ya'll want to do before baby and try to do one thing a month if you can.  Start a date night routine.  Take a class together with DH.  Get massages.  Try to find a "gym buddy" to help keep you accountable.  We were doing an accountability thread on here but I think that girl that was primarily doing it got a BFP so its kind of fallen off the way side but I've wanting to start it up again myself.  Whatever you do, be good to you!!!  Hang in there!!

Also, if you have a good relationship with your dr have you asked them if there is anything you can do at this point in the game just to make sure everything is ok?? Or one of the nurses in the office? (if you haven't asked already yet that is)
  • Options
    Congrats @redheadbride15 and @candicek15
    ! Wishing you happy and healthy 9 mos!

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -2,-1

Testing Plans: epic fail. Wanted to wait until at least tomorrow but DH supported my POAS this morning so I did. BFN.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: DH is going out of town on Friday and I have family coming Thursday thru Sunday so I want to know before he goes and they come. My SS is stupid especially since I have developed a cold overnight so I'm trying to focus on work. Ordered a new thermometer today because I feel like mine is not accurate.

GTKY: I am an extrovert for sure. If I don't get out and see people I get grumpy. I hate talking on the phone. I'd rather meet up for coffee or a walk.
  • Options
    MNturnsVA said:
    @KOR1219- Right there with you on all of the above!!!  I am a slave to my computer and desk.  And I hear ya about feeling like there is something wrong.  I just had an ultrasound done because of some pain I was having during sex that I hadn't had before and had asked my dr if we could do any preliminary basic testing that would not be over board at this point in our journey and since I just turned 35 I just wanted to make sure we've got some of our bases covered.  DH will be 43 this month.  We had talked about getting him tested but at my ultrasound appt, that dr said that its not usually men that are the problem and they usually do any testing with men as a last resort because there's only one thing to really test.  With women there are so many other possibilities to look at/consider.  I was ok with that at first but now I'm second guessing it and thinking we should get a SA done for DH anyways.  Especially as it looks like month 6 is upon us. 

I also totally understand thinking you were going to be one step ahead of the "life game" at this point.  Especially turning 35. When I was 21, (probably before then) I had it all figured out.  Married and babies by 28.  That is the farthest thing from what happened!! Bad relationships, moves across the country, moves across the state, job changes have all happened between then and now.  I am very thankful though for the experiences I've had because I have learned from each one of them.  However, that does not change my current frame of mind about my desires to have baby like yesterday.

I also hate my job, so that doesn't help.  And I've stayed with my current employer and turned down other employment offers to keep my PTO, short term disability, insurance, FMLA security, a ridiculous 401K plan, and a bonus that we are supposed to get tomorrow.  So I have had a lot of things keeping me at my current job. And that is frustrating.

I'm glad to hear you are with the right person though to make your dreams come true! I would try to focus on that.  Make a bucket list of things ya'll want to do before baby and try to do one thing a month if you can.  Start a date night routine.  Take a class together with DH.  Get massages.  Try to find a "gym buddy" to help keep you accountable.  We were doing an accountability thread on here but I think that girl that was primarily doing it got a BFP so its kind of fallen off the way side but I've wanting to start it up again myself.  Whatever you do, be good to you!!!  Hang in there!!

Also, if you have a good relationship with your dr have you asked them if there is anything you can do at this point in the game just to make sure everything is ok?? Or one of the nurses in the office? (if you haven't asked already yet that is)
    FYI this is totally not true. "Male factor" is estimated to contribute to 50% of couples facing infertility, and can be the ONLY factor in up to 20%. I'm not suggesting you definitely need to do SA, but just trying to help you arm yourself with correct information. Good luck!
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Options
    @KOR1219 I'm also right there with you! I'm such a planner and my timeline is out the window. I wish I could just know if it was going to happen or not so I could continue planning our life together! I am definitely enjoying our freedom together right now but it's so hard not to think about TTC nonstop. We took a spontaneous week long vacation this summer which really helped my mental state. Now just trying to take it day by day but some days are better than others! Hang in there!

Me: 27

DH: 34

TTC #1 Feb 2015

• Options
    @MNturnsVA oh boy we are so alike!

I am SO over my job. I have been putting off moving to something new since I don't want to mess up my resume even more (I switched jobs 3 times in the last three years, and just made 2 years here.). But my benefits suck. No FMLA, no maternity leave, I didn't sign up for short term as I thought we would have a baby before the 9 month make that would pay for pregnancy. And insurance isn't great either. I've recently started to apply for other jobs since this whole having a baby thing isn't was we thought it would be. Poor DH is just now realizing it's not all eggs and bacon and then positive test.

And yes, thankful for all the experiences that led to where I am today. Looking back, what the hell would I have done with a baby at 24?! Not saying it's too young, but I wasn't in a great place then.

Bucket list sounds like a great idea. I've already told him I am booking a trip to Hawaii in January if no positive test by then. We would travel in April so if a BFP comes before then, I could still travel in the early months. We also have a mini trip planned after my work trip next month. A lot of car driving, so maybe not being pregnant is good. Also, if AF holds out for three or four more days, my fertile window would be during our mini trip. Nothing like vacation BD!!

I'll talk to my doctor in January, I think. I have slight pains throughout the month, feels like on both ovaries, and would like to see if it is cysts. This has only started since we are TTC, so I just feel like I am being hyper aware and don't want to call the doc for every little thing. I hate being a nuisance, which doesn't always work out in my favor.

And on the male problem, I just think it's ridiculous. It's one thing to check, so what's the big deal? From why I read, almost 1/3 of issues can be from the male.

Thank you for your kind words. Words can't say how much they mean to me, especially when have only been trying for 3 months.
  • Options
    SarafussSarafuss member
    edited September 2015
    ETA:  Congrats @candicek15 and @redheadbride15!!!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 42/?

Timing: None

Testing Plans: None

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  Still waiting for AF...day 8 of Prometrium.

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert?  Introvert.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @KOR1219-  We are totally alike!

My DH thought that we would get lucky sooner than later too! I'm thinking he totally thought it was going to happen the first go round even though I kept telling him that was more than likely not the case.

Hawaii sounds awesome!!  I would definitely do that! Especially if ya'll haven't done anything like that together.  And the road trip sounds good too! Try to find the silver lining of the situation.  I know its hard some days but hopefully you'll find one  :)

I would certainly talk to your dr when you go in. My insurance was getting ready to change and I'd never had the pain I was having before so I wanted to get it checked out sooner than later.  I did end up having a resolving cyst on my L ovary, the dr said its associated with O and nothing to worry about.  So, I'm glad I mentioned it, got it checked out and was able to get the ultrasound done and the only thing showing up was that. You could be being hyper aware, but it could also be legit.  And you have to be your own advocate for your health, so I think you should question and ask away!! 

Yea, i'm still kind of on the fence about the male problem because I kind of feel like even though it is only one thing for them to check on really, what if it was the problem? I don't know.  We'll see.  DH had brought it up about a month ago, on his own, that he'd be willing to get checked once we got to a certain point on this journey and we hadn't had any luck.  I was thankful he brought it up on his own and I didn't have to mention it.  But I've been talking to a friend whose H had a SA done and she said it was no big deal, super easy, and she got a referral from her GYN for her H.  So I wanted to have all my info lined up for my appt so I could see how they did things.  They gave me the info for the infertility place that they refer patients too and my DH won't have to do anything other than provide the sample and make an appt to turn it in.

Hang in there girl!!

• Options
    Congrats @redheadbride15 and @candicek15 H & H 9 months. 
    I'm out AF just showed up now i want to leave work and crawl in a hole with a bucket of ice cream and cry the rest of the day.
  • Options
    @callen10210 I'm sorry! :-/ I hope you get your bucket of ice cream (I would totally do the same) and feel better. AF is a stone cold b*tch!
  • Options
    ***Lurking from WTO***

Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    LasscherLasscher member
    edited September 2015
    *****Lurking from WTO*****

KOR1219 said:
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  25/10

Timing: Good enough

Testing Plans: Yesterday - BFN.  I know I'm out this cycle.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  Pretty much went into a depression after I tested yesterday at 6PM.  I had held the pee for a while. AF is going to start soon, I know these symptoms.  Just kind of over this. We have had perfect timing the last 3 months. And I'm getting to the point where the BFP;s for 2-3 months here are pissing me off.  I'm travelling for work next fertile window, so I'm just beyond sad right now.  Is it sad that I want a second job to take my mind off this? I already work M-F full time.  
    Also, DH is diabetic (1) and I can't find anything about if this is hurting us or not.  And of course the doctors won't see you until after a year.  

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert?  Introvert with an extrovert job.  Makes sense, right?
    Hey I googled male diabetes and infertility and found this article thought they maybe useful to  make a case for  SA testing sooner than later if need be. It says diabetes is linked to male infertility. HTH FX and good luck. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    ******* lurking from WTO******

candicek15redheadbride15 Congratulations!!!! Woohooo September on this board has been on fire. Hopefully it will continue to be the trend. H&H 9 months to both of you :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO:  29/12

Timing: -6, -1, +1

Testing Plans: If I go all day tomorrow without AF I'll test Thursday morning (I dont have anything to POAS with right now - gotta go buy them) and I'm off work Thursday so that can either be woe is me day or a good day. lol!

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My temperatures are going down but still above the cover line so I don't know what to think right now. Anyone want to chart stalk for me? Link is in my signature. I felt good about this cycle yesterday but today I'm not so sure. Blah. Stupid AF symptoms matching preggo ones.  

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Options
    smfeuro said:
    Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO:  29/12

Timing: -6, -1, +1

Testing Plans: If I go all day tomorrow without AF I'll test Thursday morning (I dont have anything to POAS with right now - gotta go buy them) and I'm off work Thursday so that can either be woe is me day or a good day. lol!

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My temperatures are going down but still above the cover line so I don't know what to think right now. Anyone want to chart stalk for me? Link is in my signature. I felt good about this cycle yesterday but today I'm not so sure. Blah. Stupid AF symptoms matching preggo ones.  

You have a lot of open circles, so it's hard to tell if your temps are accurate. Did you temp at the same time everyday?

• Options
    sorarose ; yeah i think so. Some of them were off and then I played with the times on some of them to see what the crosshairs would do on cd12 since it gave me crosshairs for that day and then forgot what time they were actually for. The past two days have been at 6:30am though. Next month im going to deff be better bout that!!!! I hate seeing open circles.

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Options
    Megz1902Megz1902 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 37/?
    Timing: who knows
    Testing Plans: BFNs the last 7 days, I feel a little crazy to keep testing, but still no AF...
    Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I am super embarrassed about my chart this month because I have so many missing temps (travelled a lot this month and I can never remember to temp when I'm not at home) and can't really determine if I ovulated. Based on CM pattern, I think I did on CD 22. That would put me at 15 DPO. My alternative theories are that I ovulated later, so am not late yet, or I'm having an anovulatory cycle :(
    I haven't felt like AF is coming. My longest cycle in the last 5 years was 43 days, and It was probably due to late ovulation b/c I had a UTI early in the cycle. My typical cycle is 29-32 days. I'd really just like to know one way or the other.
    GTKY: Extroverted. I was really shy and more of an introvert until late high school or college.
    My Ovulation Chart
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    adunkinadunkin member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: CD19/5DPIUI

Timing: O-3 and O (IUI) 

Testing Plans: Currently testing out trigger, not sure I'll be able to stop. :p  

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I have an LP of 10/11 days but my RE always schedules my betas for 14 days later. I know it's SOP, but seriously, by that point I pretty much know. 

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert?  Extrovert, I love being surrounded by crowds of people, but I prefer to be anonymous.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Trying to conceive #2
    Me: 36 - slight DOR (AMH: 1.1), decent OAR; DH: 41 - Morphology 4%
    NTNP July-Aug 2014, ATTC Sept 2014-Present
    October 2014 - CP
    July 2015 - Clomid + #1 IUI = BFN
    September 2015 - Clomid + #2 IUI = CP
    October 2015 - Letrozole (5 follies - yay!) + #3 IUI = BFN
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    February 2016 - Letrozole + #4 IUI = CP
    April 2016 - CP
    May/June 2016 - IVF #1 and IUI #5 (Estrace + Follistim + micro-hCG + HGH) = BFN

Struggled to conceive #1 2012-2013
    Me: Chronic Pain Condition since 2009, DH: Slightly Abnormal SA
    Clomid #1: March 2013 - BFN; Clomid + IUI: May 2013 CXL; BFP on 4/22/13 = Baby Boy #1 1/1/14

• Options
    Cd/dpo: 19/2dpo

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing plans: begin testing at 10dpo, I have bulk wondfo tests. Let the testing frenzy begin lol. FX the witch doesn't come and visit.

Rant/Rave/chart stalk: went to dentist today, got a tooth pulled, how fun. So I'm watching outlander... Hehe. I absolutely despise the tww, I'm a pretty impatient person, and I should be focusing on a course I have to do for work but my mind wonders to my chart, temps, baby names, symptom spotting (I know how wrong of me), and if I'm timing was okay. Definitely reading too much into everything. FX for some results.

GTKY: are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm a bit of both - I like to be centre of attention with those who know me best. But I prefer small gatherings, and alone time as well. Guess it depends on the situation.
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Options
    Must. Stop. POAS.
    The struggle is real.
  • Options
    Congrats @redheadbride15 and @candicek15! I'm just trying to get like you all! H&H PGs to you both.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13 (12 after 1st loss - 5 after 2nd loss)

CD/DPO:  41/3

Timing: meh - only O

Testing Plans:  10 DPO because I have no self control 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I feel optimistic this month. If this doesn't work though, we are taking a break. 

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert? introvert... huge
    DS#1: born Dec 29, 2013 
    TTC#2 since Sept 2014 - unexplained secondary IF
    BFP #2: 11.7.14  M/C: 11.27.14 @ 6w3days
    BFP #3: 04.19.2015 M/C 04.27.15 @ 4w3days
    BFP #4: 10.05.2015 C/P @ 3w4days
    Oct 11, 2015: Cycle 13. Starting Femara (2.5mg). HSG this cycle (all clear) - BFN
    Nov 12, 2015: Cyle 14. Femara 5mg + IUI - BFN
    Dec 10, 2015: Cycle 15. Femara 5mg + IUI #2 - BFP #5! C/P 4w4d
    Jan 10, 2016: Cycle 16. Femara 5mg + IUI #3 - BFN.
    Feb 10, 2016: Cycle 17.  No IUI or meds. Taking a break - Natural BFP Mar 5, 2016!!!! EDD Nov 16, 2016
    Moving to IVF March 2016
    Beta at 10dpo: 21, Beta at 12dpo: 98, Beta at 14dpo: 264, Beta at 16dpo: 745
    U/S 6w6d: single beautiful heartbeat of 121bpm - It's a boy!!!!
    Nov 3, 2016: Our family became complete. Welcome DS #2.
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: was trying to wait until AF was at least a week late but...tomorrow (9DPO)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I am EXTREMELY impatient!! Also, I don't like this whole "your cycle's normal until it's not" thing. I used to NEVER have ANY PMS or AF symptoms (except for sophomore year of college when I'd cry the day before AF was due) and in at least the last 5 years, my longest cycle was like 29 days...and that was ONCE. I'm a very consistent 24-day, on-time, symptomless cycle girl. So for me to be experiencing early pg/pms/AF symptoms and/or elongated/irregular cycles is confusing and annoying and I don't like it! *Insert tantrum* And to top it all off, I don't really know what's going on with my chart because a) this is my second cycle temping, and b) I can tell temping is really more of a "forest-not-trees" / "notice things in hindsight to better plan for the future" type of thing.

GTKY (from WTO): Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm gonna go with ambivert. (Shoutout to whoever said that...sorry I don't remember who!)

Edit: change "9PO" to "9DPO" and add in the [former] regularity of my cycles
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    ***Lurking from WTO***

Congrats @candicek15 and @redheadbride15! H&H 9 mos to you both!
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BabyIntegersBabyIntegers member
    edited September 2015
    Congratulations to @candicek15 and @redheadbride15! Have a healthy pregnancy!! 

Going back to lurking.