Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Miscarriage

So I had my 3rd miscarriage bk in November 7th 2014 n I'm still so sad n hurting I'm trying so hard to heal I mean it's not yet a yr since the baby but I miss my baby so much it was so cute n stuburn like it's father lol everytime we would go for an ultrasound it would move so much n it was so hard to find it. But on November 4th I notest some pink on my liner I always wore a liner bc in my pregnancy I made so much mucous I had to wore it all the time or my panties would be wet any ways the pink mucous I saw worried me a lil so I called my Dr n she said go to the hospital there mite be something wrong with the baby so I went n they did ultrasounds couldn't find a heartbeat n the baby stopped growing n my levels drop I was so sceared for the baby n sad so they wanted to make sure that the baby had died so they told me to go bk to my Dr for a follow up on sure eoungh I had to say good by to my unborn baby I was only 9 n 1/2 weeks so I had to go for sugary to have the baby bc my body wasn't rejecting it so we had it set the DNC then the day of sugary that morning I had contraction n bleeding I was crying thinking this is really happening I'm losing my baby so I got to the hospital n then 10 hours later it was all over my baby was gone went to heaven. My husband n I really want to try again but when we move we r gonna try but for now we r gonna focus on moving to are new place n hope we end up pregnant again soon.
Trisha Natal wife n soon to be mommy.

Re: Miscarriage

• The thing is I'm having trouble healing I want to get pregnant now but we can't I don't no how to deal.
    Trisha Natal wife n soon to be mommy.
  • Sorry for your losses. I know how you're feeling. My first pregnancy ended 3yrs. ago at 23wks with twin girls whom didn't make it, second was a MMC that happened so fast, but still hurted and was disappointed on Jan.3. I found out I was 6wks pregnant on Apr. 8 with twins and it was so hard to be excited. After awhile, I started to believe that these babies were my good luck charm since some say the third time is the charm. Here I am today 30wks+5d with b/g twins and everything's going just fine. I've been very optimistic and have had a lot of faith throughout this pregnancy and I know in my heart that these are my rainbow babies. Good luck to you I know waiting isn't the easiest thing to do, but don't rush keep faith and don't give up and beat yourself down. You'll have your rainbow baby one day. I'm praying for your strength hun.