Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Chocolate

do tall ever start major craving (carb crash ) during ovulation. Lol I swear I'd eat anything covered in chocolate right now . Don't need the carbs but I'm in lust!!! ... Like marshmallows covered in white chocolate then milk then dark with m&ms on top ... What???

Re: Chocolate

• Options
    Oh. I just drooled a little I think. My husband keeps bringing all this *junk* into the house, and I am trying to eat healthier. He came home with cookies, ice cream and coco pebbles yesterday. I looked at him and said "I hate you a little right now... Give me a cookie."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not during ovulation... Not hungry at all in fact I have completely lost my appetite! When AF arrives no chocolate is safe though...!
  • Options
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yesterday I ran to Target to get DD some diapers. That was my SINGLE intent for that trip. I am standing in the checkout line, and of course they have to put the packages of cool Halloween and Limited Edition Oreos on the shelf RIGHT.THERE. So yes, I bought not one, but TWO things of Oreos....Halloween and the Brownie Batter limited edition.

PS They are both delicious.

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    do tall ever start major craving (carb crash ) during ovulation. Lol I swear I'd eat anything covered in chocolate right now . Don't need the carbs but I'm in lust!!! ... Like marshmallows covered in white chocolate then milk then dark with m&ms on top ... What???
    Nope. I just crave meat.... of the sausage variety ;-)
    LMAO that gif though..