July 2015 Moms
Options

Video Monitor

We are getting a video monitor soon and I wanted to know which ones you ladies are using. We are hoping to spend less than $200.

Re: Video Monitor

• Options
    We have motorola focus66. We got it from Walmart for $99. It comes with two cameras that you connect with your phone.
  • Options
    I was planning on getting one but then I have like 3 iPads in the house so now I just use one in the room where he naps and do FaceTime with my phone. If I have to use my phone I can still use it and hear him or FaceTime to another iPad and still see him. Just an idea and it saves money! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the ibaby monitor which is compatible with I believe up to four or five different iPhones and iPads. Unfortunately I'm not exactly sure how much it cost it was given to us as a gift by my father-in-law. I do know that the Apple products are more resistant to being hacked into
  • Options
    We have the Ibaby too! I love it!
  • Options
    Lurking from june

Just FYI, I found a video monitor for over half off using Amazon's 'open items and used' section. You can get to there by going into 'today's deals', its a sub-heading there. It was a $180 monitor system that I got for $80 because the box had been opened. Now, some things I might not feel comfortable with doing this with, but electronics should be OK. The items are backed by Amazon's 30 day return policy, so if they are broken you can still return it and get your $ back. The items for sale change tho, so you might not find something one day that was there a previous day (there was only one of these monitors for sale at that price, for example, but you can still purchase that monitor for regular price).
    I just ordered it and it hasn't come yet, so I haven't used it and can't say how much or if I like it, but its worth a quick look thru that section for a bargain. Maybe you'll get lucky.

(They also had all kinds of other items... Pretty much any department amazon has had something in this section)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got the new angelcare system with the motion pad for breathing. It helps my hubby and I sleep much better. To me a piece of mind is worth paying for. We ordered ours with our Amazon prime membership.It comes with both video and nonvideo. We paid around $150 for it. So worth it!