1st Trimester

Cramping

I've had on and off cramping since finding out just over a week ago. I'm 5weeks2 days.
Any ideas no bleeding no cramping
Clear blue test showed 3+ today and was 2-3 yesterday so hcg levels must of risen over night

Re: Cramping

• Any ideas on what? If you're wondering about the cramping, it is a common experience for pregnant women. If you search you'll find *lots* of threads that should help reassure you. I don't think there is a cause for concern, but I'm not a doctor so when in doubt call yours.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited September 2015
    ecwk said:

Any ideas on what? If you're wondering about the cramping, it is a common experience for pregnant women. If you search you'll find *lots* of threads that should help reassure you. I don't think there is a cause for concern, but I'm not a doctor so when in doubt call yours.

This ^^^ also, you said you found out you were pregnant a week ago but you've since taken 2 more tests. If you haven't scheduled an appointment with your ob yet that's probably what you should do. Continuing to poas and then ask the internet about symptoms or hug levels aren't really going to answer any questions for you personally. Every woman and pregnancy are different. Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Edited because yes, I meant hcg not hug! Autocorrect at its finest! Haha!
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Loading the player...
  • What @kynbar5 said is correct. Also, I know you mean HCG levels but hug levels is just so darn cute

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ecwk lmao! I didn't even catch that until you pointed it out but thanks for that laugh and gif! Hahha!
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Cramping is normal! Unless accompanied by bleeding (heavy) spotting can also be normal. Cramping pains is your body stretching and preparing for baby. You should get into a doctor soon though for a check.