Re: Food Confessions

• I'm really craving beef sticks, cheese, and crackers today. I have soup :/
  • I want soup so bad now!
  • Loading the player...
  • Going to buy Oreos today.
    Thanks @paytonpedro
  • I ate a whole sleeve of oreos for dinner last night :(
    I've been eating soup almost every day as a supplement to whatever I bring for lunch.  It just feels so good in my tummy.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb16 October Siggy Challenge- Favorite Halloween Candy

Image result for reese's peanut butter cup pumpkin
    I've been eating soup almost every day as a supplement to whatever I bring for lunch.  It just feels so good in my tummy.
    soup was my 1st trimester staple. Couldn't get anything down other than liquids, so I ate a lot of tomato based veggie soups

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • @brushesnbrunch sounds delicious. Tomato based vegetable soup sounds like Olive Garden's minestrone! I want that now! Yum!

I just had left over raviolis, and it didn't hit the spot :(

• I just downed 3 hot dogs. They are homemade, but I still feel like a cow. :/ plus I made Halloween brownies this week and I've eaten too many of those too.

• @daisytortilla what are halloween brownies??

@paytonpedro yep, lots of minestrone! I also made homemade and just threw whatever veggies I could find in it

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Aww man, now I want some soup!

I've been craving pho lately, but the closest place is across town and I've been too lazy to go get it. I make a pretty good pho broth at home, too, but keep forgetting to pick up the whole spices that I'm out of.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @vitaluna have you tried the Pacific pho soup starters?

I have some in my pantry, but haven't tried to use them yet...

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • @brushesnbrunch - brownies decorated with halloween decor. We put edible eyes on some, candy corn, marshmallows to look like ghosts...stuff like that. They are so good. Lol

• @vitaluna have you tried the Pacific pho soup starters?

I have some in my pantry, but haven't tried to use them yet...
    My husband is Vietnamese and we both enjoy Pho but I've never attempted to make it.  Looks like these could help.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I ate four breakfasts today. Goodbye healthy weight gain.
  • Dinner tonight was pizza Hot Pocket bites, egg rolls, and Chef Boyardee cheese ravioli.  Not because any of it sounded particularly appetizing, but because I had no desire to cook a meal.  Then, Mallo Cups for dessert.
  • @brushesnbrunch when those first came out several years ago I thought they were nasty! They may have changed the recipe since then, though.

@beharrington I may a chicken based pho broth and it is super easy and really tasty.

• I ordered not one but TWO hot fudge sundaes extra hot fudge today. When the lady asked if I wanted peanuts for on top I said sure "they" might want those knowing damn well I was going to park the car and eat both of them immediately. Yesterday went to IHOP for breakfast I ordered the double blueberry pancakes with mozzarella sticks and a side of French fries. The waitress was so nice and didn't even think twice about my order she told me she would bring me whatever I wanted.... God bless her.
  • I made a pan of double chocolate brownies and had my H pick up some ice cream to go on top. Needless to say it lasted about 36 hours...and my husband only had 2 out of the entire pan... No regrets!

But since you technically shared them with your husband, you get to divide the calories in half. :)
  • I'm having a secret love affair with chef Boyardee abc's and 123's with meatballs and cape cod potato chips. I literally hide all evidence of it from my husband because he finds it so repulsive. But after awful morning sickness it's one of the few things I'm diggin right now and it's probably been since elementary school that Ive had it.

Oh and I made a batch of rice crispie treats. Yeah those lasted about a minute. So good!
  • I ate a bagel on my way to work.. brought a yogurt for mid-day snack thinking I was going to be good today... get to work, and I had little debbies nutty buddy bars and swiss rolls all before 8:30a... damn you cartwheel app saving me money on little debbies snacks. Oh, and I used the chartwheel app last week (I think) for the 40% halloween candy. Bought 5 bags for $20, great deal... two of those bags are GONE. Our porch light will be shutting off early this Halloween! ;)
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
  • Katty422Katty422 member
    edited October 2015
    Rice Krispy cereal for breakfast with a stop at dunkin donuts for a pumpkin coffee and chocolate frosted donut! Going out for "cooked" sushi on my lunch break hour! Can't wait!
  • Had raman when I got home yesterday (so around 4pm).  Then had dinner when DH got home.  Felt guilty and confessed about the raman - DH was not happy with me.  I promised to drink lots of water to balance out the ridiculous amount of salt in raman.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I ate some Ben & Jerry's at 9:45am today. My toddler is driving me nuts. Can't have wine, so might as well have ice cream. Just kidding...kinda. ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Candy was on sale at the nex earlier this week, so I had a king size bag of m&m's for breakfast, 3 times, in one day.
  • Tonight I dipped an Oreo...in the milk from my frosted flakes.
  • I had a random need for Capri Sun so I bought some the other day... and I had totally forgotten how FREAKING good they are! I mean, I hadn't had one in like 15 years, but now I need it every day. Crack juice. Amazing. 
  • I ate a double cheeseburger for lunch, and then ate two cupcakes tonight at a wedding reception. The only vegetable I've eaten today is coleslaw. :| tomorrow will need to be better.
  • I got a turkey, Mac and cheese and mashed potato bowl and a 24oz coffee from wawa today. Finished both, then ate a huge piece of Sicilian pizza. Then at a slice of thin crust pizza. And a 100 grand bar. Almost stopped for another bowl on the way home from work. Decided to eat a huge bowl of fruit instead. And just remembered I still have donuts... To get out of bed or no?

@jaimeruns I started getting the big kids size lunchables and they have capri suns in them. We had to go buy me a box of the pacific coolers- I could seriously drink 10 a day. They need a larger size lol
  • @dragonfly321 you're so right! They are way too small. Pacific cooler is the kind I got!
  • jaimeruns said:

@dragonfly321 you're so right! They are way too small. Pacific cooler is the kind I got!

You guys are my new best friends. Pacific cooler is the best! My mother in law always has Capri suns in her fridge "for the kids" but we both know she buys them for me. Haha!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I ate some Ben & Jerry's at 9:45am today. My toddler is driving me nuts. Can't have wine, so might as well have ice cream. Just kidding...kinda. ;)

We have 3 types of cones, 4 types of ice cream, and 1 type of gelato in the freezer. I have dubbed this the therapy apartment. I've cream fixes everything.

Now I'm going to have some for brunch, since I woke up too late for breakfast.
  • I got a turkey, Mac and cheese and mashed potato bowl and a 24oz coffee from wawa today. Finished both, then ate a huge piece of Sicilian pizza. Then at a slice of thin crust pizza. And a 100 grand bar. Almost stopped for another bowl on the way home from work. Decided to eat a huge bowl of fruit instead. And just remembered I still have donuts... To get out of bed or no?

@jaimeruns I started getting the big kids size lunchables and they have capri suns in them. We had to go buy me a box of the pacific coolers- I could seriously drink 10 a day. They need a larger size lol

You haven't see the big pouches?
  • @thisusername what!!!! This has made my day. Perhaps my life!

Omg I'm on mission to find these!!!
  • jaimeruns said:

I got a turkey, Mac and cheese and mashed potato bowl and a 24oz coffee from wawa today. Finished both, then ate a huge piece of Sicilian pizza. Then at a slice of thin crust pizza. And a 100 grand bar. Almost stopped for another bowl on the way home from work. Decided to eat a huge bowl of fruit instead. And just remembered I still have donuts... To get out of bed or no?

Not sure what coast you live on but they have them at Giant
  • jaimeruns said:

I got a turkey, Mac and cheese and mashed potato bowl and a 24oz coffee from wawa today. Finished both, then ate a huge piece of Sicilian pizza. Then at a slice of thin crust pizza. And a 100 grand bar. Almost stopped for another bowl on the way home from work. Decided to eat a huge bowl of fruit instead. And just remembered I still have donuts... To get out of bed or no?

Arizona... I'm hoping the commissary has them.
  • jaimeruns said:

jaimeruns said:

Arizona... I'm hoping the commissary has them.
    They did in Florida!!
    I don't go to the one here because it's hard to get to from where we live. But I'm 98% sure they will have it, if not, order online!
  • Hubby just left to get us peanut butter bars. I'll eat probably 3 then go to sleep
  • summererdvigsummererdvig member
    edited October 2015
    I am not proud of this but I have had pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner today... My MIL brought some for lunch and before I knew I had some cold slices for breakfast while catching up on my Greys Anat! Can't let the extras go to waste so Bon appetite for dinner haha