February 2016 Moms
Options

others feeling baby move

2»

Re: others feeling baby move

• Options
    With my 1st pregnancy I was about 24/25 weeks before dh could feel anything. This time round I've been feeling things from 16 weeks and dh has felt it a few times now 19+4. I always say though oh did you feel that and he can't. Just feels like a hard kick to me. Baby still small yet. Will come and when it does it will be a very special moment
  • Options
    I'm 19+6 FTM and I could def feel my little guy with my hand a couple days ago and then again yesterday. Yesterday, he probably had a sugar high because I had about 10 Oreos before bed. It's always while I'm laying on my back. H felt last time and the look on his face was so adorable.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For moms with an anterior placenta, I'm in the same boat at 20w6 days and have only felt things that *might* be the maybe every now and then in the last few weeks. My midwife said I should be able to feel more consistent movement in the next 2 weeks or so! Hang in there!
  • Options
    He could feel it around the same time I was positive they were baby movements around 19 weeks.
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • Options
    I'm anterior placenta as well- started feeling that "in the water" fluttering a couple nights ago!!! 20+4 today.
    I poke my belly when he does it once to try and make him again lol
  • Options
    I'm a FTM (not including miscarriages), and I am very small and have even lost more weight due to morning sickness in my first trimester.. Needless to say, my belly has barely changed and I felt flutters on inside at just passed 14 weeks. It progressed and got harder and more constant over the next two weeks and just passed 16 weeks I began to feel baby kick from outside - early I know but true. It took a little bit to get my husband to catch baby at the right time but by 17 weeks he could feel baby. I'm now 18+3 and can see baby move through tummy. Again- I'm extremely petit with a short torso, and my belly hasn't moved out much at all. I feel like baby is being squeezed. :)
  • Options
    I'm 20 weeks today and my husband has been able to feel for a few days now... Last night he felt a couple of big ones :)
  • Options
    First thing in the morning when we are just waking up the baby seems the most active for being felt on the outside, for me. My husband has felt kicks a few times this week, just at that time. 
  • Options
    I am 21w4d and have been able to feel the baby for a couple weeks now, FTM.  We can see some of the kicks from the outside and my husband has been able to feel him for a little over a week now.  The little man is definitely the most active right after dinner, it feels like he starts a conga line at about 8:30 each night.
    Married Nov 2013
    Me: 27  DH: 33
    B-Day DS: 02/17/2016
    EDD #2: 01/24/2018
    Furbaby - Lab mix rescue

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was 23weeks with my first when I was at work and leaned back on my work chair trying to figure something out and placed my hands on my stomach when I felt my son kick my hands.
  • Options
    With our first, I honestly dont remember when my husband first felt her move.  He was away over half of my pregnancy in academy for his new job.  This time, I'm 20 weeks and he felt our little guy kick just this week!  
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @egraves4, I feel mildly panicky the day before my appointments because I'm worried about the baby too. I had a mc back in Feb. and I found out at the first ultrasound so it's always stressful for me until I hear the heartbeat. Hopefully though we'll get through it and our babies will be healthy! :) 
  • Options
    @trishkev07 I know your pain! I'm feeling that way right now and my next appointment isn't until the 14th lol.  Just gotta be excited when I do feel movement! 

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options
    @egraves4 @trishkev07 ladies I had a MMC and now with this pregnancy, I too, have high anxiety before each appointment and right when they're about to put the Doppler on my belly. However I feel movement now, tons of movement! And it eases those feelings knowing baby is alive and well! I hope the same for you both! Xo
  • Options
    I started feeling movement at 15/16 weeks and DH could feel it at 17 weeks. Felt like a tiny bag of popcorn popping :x
  • Options
    22 weeks and feeling the baby A LOT now. Started feeling baby ay 16 weeks but not like this.
  • Options
    I started feeling baby move at 18 weeks and since then he's consistently moving more and more! Anytime I go from moving around to sitting he will adjust. In the morning and night he will sit there and just kick away, he really likes when both DH and I talk to him, it always makes him move around
  • Options

Just me ranting, but it has to do with this topic; DH has zero interest in feeling the babies move! He's just being a turd lately and a really party pooper about this last pregnancy.

Do you think maybe he's nervous about twins and that's how he's expressing it?

I think he just doesn't get excited about anything lol. I'm the one who gets really excited about stuff and he's very chill until it actually happens. Then he'll be totally into it. It's just frustrating because I want to feel like we're enjoying the pregnancy with it being our last and with it being twins, but he's just meh about it.

My husband is really not super into the pregnancy part of it either. This is our first but I think he's just really weirded out by all the medical stuff. He says he's excited about the baby but the pregnancy and everything happening inside of me just creeps him out. I understand, he gets a little squicky when we watch Grey's Anatomy so this is not a surprise. As long as he's excited about baby and "tolerating" the rest I'll take it. He's making the effort to talk to the baby but he wasn't like over the moon when he felt the first kick. Wait until we start seeing a foot poke out!! I think he will lose his mind.
  • Options
    20 weeks and I feel her moving around from the inside but daddy can't yet feel her from the outside. Can't wait for that!!!
  • Options
    FTM here. I started feeling movement at 19 weeks. DH felt baby girl at 21 weeks and freaked out with excitement. :)
  • Options
    20 weeks and DH felt her move a couple times yesterday! I can usually feel her from the outside now once she gets going.
    Durham, NC
    EDD: 2/20/2016

• Options
    I felt kicks at 18 weeks, and hubby could feel them at 20 weeks. At 21 I caught the kicks on video to share with family, they were very obvious to the eye at this point and feel much stronger. Now I'm just over the moon staring at my bump waiting for LO to show movement. Maybe odd, but being able to see the movement is really what has made it real for me. Surprised it has taken so long to sink in, but just so excited now!

Side note, I actually woke up startled in my sleep the other night from LO kicking. Makes me wonder how often this will happen as we progress and our LOs gets bigger?!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My husband felt baby girl last night.she is getting so strong! 23 weeks tomorrow!
  • Options
    22 weeks and I though maybe I was feeling them on the outside but grabbed hubby's hand the other night and my daughter's and they both felt her.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My SO and I were able to feel the baby kick today. So excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker