January 2016 Moms

Grocery shopping while pregnant and hungry is dangerous.

I don't know how it happened but these just hopped into my basket. Anyone else have this problem?

Re: Grocery shopping while pregnant and hungry is dangerous.

• Yep!  I went to Trader Joe's for road trip snacks.....very bad idea!
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• oh yes, I did that the other day.  came home with capt crunch berries, chocolate donuts, skittles, watermelon gum, and chocolate chip granola bars!  I did however also have healthy stuff too, so it balanced out..........but I just couldn't resist the sweets!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Bean arrived on Nov 2013...all 10lbs 9oz of him! 

Little Happy joined the family Jan 2016

Baby #3 due in Sept

• Loading the player...
  • I'm headed to the grocery store after work to pick up things for DS's birthday party tomorrow. I can't be blamed if those pumpkin spice cookies end up in the cart.
  • Husband said I'm not aloud to go grocery shopping anymore for this exact reason! Especially with the strange thing called a "budget" we decided to start a few months before the baby gets here. Oreos and cheeto cheese puffs are my down fall, budget or not, I need them in my life!! ;)
  • Haha, yes. For some reason I just always feel like I need smore Pop-tarts on hand. Ya Know, in case of an emergency.
  • I went to the store last night for hot fudge because I just needed it. I also got Star Wars macaroni, 2 containers of frozen custard, and a bag of dove chocolates
  • Oh yeah. I usually hit the ice cream.
  • My cart is usually half good foods half junk foods. Its bad...
  • This is how I ended up with a bucket of dino-sours.
    imageimage
  • This is how I ended up with a bucket of dino-sours.

Oh no I need some green ones right now!
  • ashs88 said:

I'm headed to the grocery store after work to pick up things for DS's birthday party tomorrow. I can't be blamed if those pumpkin spice cookies end up in the cart.

I hope you got them. I only made half to test them out. I may have his in the closet to eat 8 by myself....

Balance is good. I like to balance with a cookie in each hand.
  • My grocery shopping is so weird...I get broccoli and all sorts of healthy things, and then Haagen Dazs and tortilla chips. There's no middle ground.
  • I do pretty good grocery shopping. I'm too afraid of getting GD so I've stuck to a relatively healthy diet. It's when we go out to eat is where that order of fries comes to the table or the caramel apple pie gets ordered for dessert.
  • Hence why I am now eating pizza before I go shopping