February 2016 Moms
Options

Are these girl parts ?!?!

2»

Re: Are these girl parts ?!?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Every single ultrasound pic is a picture of a naked child. Apparently, some are okay and some aren't. I best read the guidelines again (which by the way mention "gender guessing"). That was another thread where a person got attacked because she said "gender" reveal instead of "sex" reveal and "gender" is used in the damn guidelines! Lol!

This site is a joke. I'm out.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Why do white knights never answer my question???? :((

Golly she must not have a guess at what the sex of the baby is......

Every single ultrasound pic is a picture of a naked child. Apparently, some are okay and some aren't. I best read the guidelines again (which by the way mention "gender guessing"). That was another thread where a person got attacked because she said "gender" reveal instead of "sex" reveal and "gender" is used in the damn guidelines! Lol!

This site is a joke. I'm out.

That doesn't make any sense...posting a pic of your child from the waist up or even a body shot where no privates are showing I thought was common sense that this is the only thing that's acceptable. Is it not common sense that posting a picture of anyone's vagIna or penis is socially and morally wrong?????
  • Options
    I do understand her point that all ultrasound pictures are "naked." I get what she's trying to say. But there's a big, obvious difference between a silhouette and a specific outline of genitals. If someone can't see that difference, there's nothing more to talk about.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I love reading these responses. They crack me up. We are happy that our baby hid her parts when they took the pictures for us, no crotch shots allowed and she knows it already!

You guys crack me up. Thanks for the laugh!
  • Options
    MsRellieBMsRellieB member
    edited September 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    kris10mackris10mac member
    edited September 2015
    Preaching to us that we're not nice while telling us to shut up. Okay. image
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I find it HILARIOUS that no one said one mean thing until OP came back and called us judgmental and not nice.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    dragonfly321dragonfly321 member
    edited September 2015
    We did give our opinions. Not one of them was rude. But you telling people to shut up is rude. You posted a crotch shot on a forum that states specifically no crotch shots... What would you like? A cookie? Mmmm cookies!!! Edited: grammar. Because it's clearly lacking elsewhere.
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"