Trying to Get Pregnant

Could I be pregnant?

My cycle was 54 dys last month but it came and then it. Ame again this month. I have PCOS and I became nausious and ended up vomitomg and goimg to the bathroom with alot of pain while my cycle is on at the same time. Could this be an early aign of pregnancy, this all just came out of no where in the evening. I was told you can be preggors and have you period still, is this true?

Re: Could I be pregnant?

• Seriously?

Do we look like doctors or something? Congrats, you are so pregnant with a dragon and rabbit!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• edited September 2015
    Leshay33 said:
    My cycle was 54 dys last month but it came and then it. Ame again this month. I have PCOS and I became nausious and ended up vomitomg and goimg to the bathroom with alot of pain while my cycle is on at the same time. Could this be an early aign of pregnancy, this all just came out of no where in the evening. I was told you can be preggors and have you period still, is this true?

edit - quote box fail

If you think you might be pregnant, I would suggest taking a pregnancy test. However, you cannot be pregnant and have your period. You can be pregnant and experience bleeding, but it's not your period. 

• Loading the player...
  • We should really just start a gif party. I'm over this already.

Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Leshay33 said:
    WTF?

I just... I can't right now.
    Do you understand your own cycle at all?
    You vomited and had cramps because you're menstruating. I frequently vomit while on AF. She hates me that way. It happens. Does not in any way mean that you're KU.

Good God.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• This is what this post makes me want to do:
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• I think we be gettin' punked this week....  8-|
  • No, you cannot have a true period and be pregnant simultaneously. A positive test is the first sign of pregnancy, since you will be able to turn a test positive if your symptoms are due to hCG.

If your nausea and other symptoms are worrisome, I'd suggest calling your doctor.

Please check out the information pinned at the top of the board. Very helpful.
  • LulucooksLulucooks member
    edited September 2015
    izza2 said:

Leshay33 said:

WTF?

I just... I can't right now.
    Do you understand your own cycle at all?
    You vomited and had cramps because you're menstruating. I frequently vomit while on AF. She hates me that way. It happens. Does not in any way mean that you're KU.

Good God.

---qbf---

Imma give you a hug because having to vomit during AF must be terrible.

OP, no you are not "preggers"

• Probably not.
    But if you still think you could be, take a test.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and/or ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests. 

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use. 

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"