Anyone 25 or younger? - Page 2 — The Bump
May 2016 Moms

Anyone 25 or younger?

Re: Anyone 25 or younger?

• I'm 23 and I'll be 24 when this one comes. I was 22 when I had my first.
  • I'm 25 with a 3 yr old.
  • I'm 23. We conceived on my birthday (awesome present) and our 1 year anniversary is may 1st. I'm due the 3rd but I'm hoping my lo will come as an anniversary present :) we wanted to start right away and man we sure did. I am So excited to be a young mom!
  • I'm 24, will be 25 when baby arrives....around our 2yr wedding anniversary! Wanted to be married 2 years before we started trying but, surprises happen! ;)

• I'm 24 and pregnant with baby #3! I'll be 25 when LO arrives but my oldest will be 9 next month and I'm the youngest mom in my child's grade!
  • 22 pregnant with our second! We had our first when I was 19!
  • I am in the exact same boat! Even thinking about inducing early just to get an April baby! My birthday, our anniversary, my parents anniversary, my sister's birthday, 4 cousins birthdays, and I know I'm forgetting something, I'll blame that on the hormones... Lol I'm 23, and expecting my first May 12. We are super excited, and I'm 24hrs and some change from telling our parents. not soon enough
  • I will be 23 when the baby is born :)
  • I'm 17, turning 18 in like a week
    briannascott31Thorz08
  • Married at 19. Pregnant 3 months later. Had our first at 20. Married for 4 years and pregnant at 23 will have our 2nd at 24! Wouldn't change a thing! You aren't the only one!
    babymackey
  • I'm 25, will be 25 when LO arrives. This is our first! Fun to see the similarities and diffrences in the group! 
  • I'm 25. And I will be 25 when baby gets here.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife - 11.1.14 | Momma - 5.5.16 | 8.14.17
  • I'm 24 and will be 25 when my Bebe is born! :) you're not alone!
  • I'm 24 ☺️
  • Im 24. Will be 25 when my 3rd is born.
  • 23, due with #2 :) 
  • I'm 25 and due May 13 with my first!
  • Your not alone. I'm 21, will be 22 next month and this is my 2nd baby. Due May 14th! :)
  • I'm 17, graduated & engaged. This is my second baby, and I'll be 18 when he or she is born.
  • I'm 24, will be 25 when baby comes :)
  • I am 22 will maybe be 23 when bubs is born-my birthday is May 31st and my baby DD is May 23
  • I'm gonna be a 23 year old first time momma! My hubby and I are both the oldest in our families, so our babies wont have cousins close in age, and while we do have a fair number of other young married friends, only 2 other couples have babies. We are hoping we will inspire some of the other couples to have kiddos too!
    MC at 7 Weeks 12/4/14

BFP! 8/28/2015

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Also 26, and will be when the baby comes. Don't call me old!! Haha
  • I'm 23, 24 when baby arrives! ☺️
    arimarilovera
  • I'm 22 and this will be our first. :) 
  • I'm 19 I'll be 20 before the baby arrives
    adeckard123
  • I'm 20 this is my first kid
  • 19 and struggling through my first pregnancy
  • I am 18, my husband and I are newlyweds and so Excited!!
  • I'm 25, found out I was pregnant Friday and will be 26 when baby comes :)

• I'm 25 and FTM! I'll be 26 when baby comes! Maybe, my birthday is 4 days before due date lol!
  • 22 here, will be 23 when my first arrives. We're so ecstatic. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    arimarilovera
  • Currently 25! Might be 26 when the baby comes out. I also stay home and homemake full time
  • I'm 18 and first time being pregnant :) I'll be 19 when my baby is born. ^_^
    arimarilovera
  • I'm 18 , turn 19 in mid April and expecting my first in mid May :)
    arimarilovera
  • 25! Will be 26 when LO arrives. Due May 4th
  • Turned 23 the same month I conceived (first pregnancy). For a while I thought I didn't want to have kids for quite a while but then I just kinda suddenly changed my mind. Tried with my man for about 3 months and poof!
    arimarilovera
  • I'm 23 and will be 24 when the baby is born! I'm finishing up nursing school as we speak so my concerns are finding a job when I graduate in December. It was unexpected but im excited/elated and my boyfriend is also
  • I'm 21! I will be 22 when my little peach comes ❤️