Baby Names

Boy name, opinions or recommendations please?

We realize we like the name Damian (or Damien for the French spelling). SO like Cicero for the middle name but I'm not a big fan. Last name starts with an M so A names are out for a middle name. Any help is appreciated. 

Last name is hispanic and 4 syllables. Siblings are Landon, Silas, Erica, and Benjamin.

Re: Boy name, opinions or recommendations please?

• I have always loved the boys name Damian. Damian Cicero sounds nice to me and it's different which I like. The name has my vote. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think it's different but nice.
    Other suggestions: Ezekiel, Ezra, Lorenzo, Gabriel
  • Loading the player...
  • Damian is nice. As for other middle names that could go with it

Damian Eli
    Damian Hector
    Damian Lyle
    Damian Hunter
    Damian Roger
    Damian Gabriel
    Damian Marcus
    Damian Kyle
    Damian Peter
  • I feel like Cicero takes Damien from unusual and cool to trying way to hard.

What about Damien Levi to add to the list above?
    Anniversary 
  • I suggest watching the Omen. I could never use Damien/Damian.
  • Thank you guys! We're talking about using Marcus or Levi at this point :-)

@mrstrax he said thank you for not sugar coating how you felt because after reading what you wrote he totally understood!

@flas I've never seen that movie but from what I'm reading I understand why you wouldn't use the name, but hopefully that's not an association most people make.
  • Damian is nice. I don't like Cicero. Glad to hear you're thinking of others to put in the mn spot, I like those better.
  • I also thought of the demonic reference immediately ...

Perhaps Damon or Damond to avoid the omen reference....
  • I like Damian Cicero. I love the name Diego, how about Damian Diego?
  • I like Damian Cicero as well but also unfortunately made the demonic reference right away too.
  • I like Damian Cicero. I love the name Diego, how about Damian Diego?

His ex wife has a brother named Diego. I thought about that name for a while before I remembered.
  • Thank you all for your advice! I'm bringing up the omen reference to SO tonight but not sure if we'll change it, but it's nice to know
  • flas said:
    I suggest watching the Omen. I could never use Damien/Damian.
    I immediately think of the Omen when I hear Damian.  It's too bad, too, because I think it's a fairly nice name

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• nlwz123 said:

flas said:

I suggest watching the Omen. I could never use Damien/Damian.

I immediately think of the Omen when I hear Damian.  It's too bad, too, because I think it's a fairly nice name

I agree I actually like the name but for me it's ruined. Maybe future generations will be able to bring it back.
  • Levi!!!!

Love your kids' names!! :)

Do not like Damian at all. I think it doesn't match well with your other names either.

• I also immediately think of The Omen when I hear Damien. I still think its a cool name, tho. If I met a boy Damien I'm real life I'd mentally be like 'oh yeah? /:) ' but it wouldn't be a negative association for me. Then again, I like horror movies