Colorado Babies

Northern Colorado Moms to Be?

Hello, 

I live in Loveland and am wondering if there are any moms to be in the northern Colorado area?

Re: Northern Colorado Moms to Be?

• Yes mam :) I am having our second in march of next year I am an RN and doula. It's nice to meet you! :) 
  • Hi :) I am first time mom to be in Greeley. Due in May
  • Loading the player...
  • I meant to ask if you ladies new of any prenatal workout programs or some solid mom groups out there in our area? Denver has so many offered but I am having difficulty tracking any down in our area.

Thanks!

• Hi ladies! I live in Severance and the little one is dueMarch 31! This will be our first. I would love to hear of some groups I the area!
  • I found prenatal yoga classes at Sacred Space Yoga in Greeley. I haven't gone to the classes yet but the reviews online are encouraging :)  so far this is all I can find :( Any one else having any luck ?
  • Hello everyone! 
    I am due on April 22nd.  I have about 5 years of professional nanny experience for twins!  Once I have my baby I think I would like to stay at home and nanny one other baby of similar age, kind of what I am used to.  If you know anybody who will be looking for childcare let me know:)  I joined a facebook mom's club where they have group meetups with the kiddos.  I can't wait to be a part of all these exciting things!
  • What's the name of the Facebook group? :)
  • I'm super late to this but I live in Greeley and work in Loveland! This is my second pregnancy, DD was placed for adoption, and I'm due July 25th. 
  • MajkenVMajkenV member
    edited February 2016
    I'm in Loveland! 2nd pregnancy, due 10/19
  • Greetings!
    I live just past Summit county in Leadville. I have s 6 week old son and and looking to connect with other mommas. I feel my small town while historic and quaint is limited my social skills! I can't seem to make friends! Whether it be text email or phone I can offer advice or just a patient ear. Wishing you well~
    Sharon