December 2015 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 09/22/15

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 09/22/15

• Loading the player...

• fmraglio said:
    My hormones are twatwaffles. It's hard enough being away from DH for so long but literally everything reminds me of him and makes me cry. I hate crying!

I'm sorry love! (((hugs))) When does he get to join you? Sorry I can't remember.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My husband. For snoring so dang loud that NOBODY can sleep. Especially not a big fat pregnant woman that has a little minion kicking her in the ribs. Yes i know the sleep thing is normal... but iys hard enough sleeping without this lawnmower going of right in your ear.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Restless legs are twatwaffles. Not mine. But my husbands. I wish he could just be still and sleep so that I can too.
  • kimsem96kimsem96 member
    edited September 2015
    Insomnia is a twatwaffle! I'm really tired and look like shit but as soon as I close my eyes my brain starts whirring and the next thing you know it's 3am and I haven't been to sleep
  • My legs are twatwaffles for the random numb spots. I've never experienced that before pregnancy. It's weird!

• fmraglio said:

My hormones are twatwaffles. It's hard enough being away from DH for so long but literally everything reminds me of him and makes me cry. I hate crying!

I'm sorry love! (((hugs))) When does he get to join you? Sorry I can't remember.

14 more days until he'll finally be here.
  • It's Wednesday... but I'm annoyed that when people make plans they think it is okay to add extra tasks to someone else's day. Like seriously, why is that not seen as rude and off putting? You don't know what the other people have to do, and then people get so surprised and indignant when anyone gets annoyed with them. 
  • sarahgn said:

My co-worker for her prejudice attitude when she found out her daughter is pregnant with a bi-racial child. I mean, she literally cried for an hour at work and acted like the world was ending. She kept telling me she didn't "raise her that way" and wants to disown her. It made me angry and I couldn't bite my tongue because I have no room for those kinds of people. I suggested maybe staying out of her daughter and grandsons life would be for the best, as her grandchild deserves better than a grandmother who holds less value for him based on the color of his skin. That someone with her attitude isn't worthy of being called grandma. Guess she got offended and went to the manager and now we have to have a meeting on conflict resulution :|
    Honestly, I feel sad for her daughter and her baby for dealing with this while she's pregnant. I also feel sad for my co-worker because I can't imagine harboring that much hate in my heart. If only I were tactful enough to try to get that across and be a little nicer we wouldn't have to have a meeting. My mouth just works to fast for tact.

My good friend is getting married the end of this year (sadly o won't be making it bc of the LO), but her soon to be MIL is this exact twatwaffle. The woman has told my friend and er fiancé that she will not consider their marriage legitimate and will be disinheriting the fiancé and any of their kids. Because she is Puerto Rican. The woman is nasty to my friend, and told her directly that my friend was not permitted at the 30th birthday party the TW threw for her son. Said fiancé has told his mom if she doesn't straighten up she won't be allowed at the wedding but it'll probably just mean she'll be mean to my friend behind his back from now on. I told her that her kids were better off without this TW in their lives, since she would just spew the same hate for them and their mother to their faces, causing the poor kids all kinds of issues. Why is racism even still a thing?? It's so disgusting!
  • My husband is a twatwaffle...I woke up to pee and couldn't get back to sleep because he was scolding out three year old IN HIS SLEEP like are you for real right now?
  • @sarahgn  Yay! I'm glad you didn't get in trouble or anything. That's good news.
  • My coworker is a major twatwaffle, she told me yesterday she would come in an hour early for me to relieve me and be able to go home at a decent hour.... Had a big surprise planned for my SO.. Well guess what... I'm still sitting at work twiddling my thumbs like "where ya at?!" See if I do any favors for ANYONE around here when asked. Seriously when she does show up I may have a snarky comment to throw her way, after all I have a good 25 minutes left to sit and think of one.