September 2015 Moms
Options

Babyganics Products

Anyone have an opinion on babyganics?
Love or hate? Why?

Re: Babyganics Products

• Options
    Well I'm still waiting on my LO so I haven't gotten to try them yet, but I hope they're good because I got almost the whole line!
  • Options
    I use them on my two kiddos now. I really like the washes and sunscreen.

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ive gotten the bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, and lotion. I love that they are cruelty free, don't use parabens and artificial dyes, and they are plant based. I'm glad to hear they work well for your kiddos. Is there anything in particular that stands out about them?
  • Options
    I love their foaming bottle cleaner and fabric softener sheets! We used them with my daughter and are using them again.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome! Has anyone used the wipes and/or diapers?
  • Options
    Diapers are nice and soft. Reviews complain of leakage but I haven't had issues,...plus we change her diaper every couple hours so...
  • Options
    I love the detergent!
  • Options
    We had lots of leakage with the diapers. But it may just be a size issue. Their newborn diapers are a little bigger than the pampers, so they don't fit my little guy as good. I had a similar problem with honest co so right now its pampers for us. My LO also recently developed a rash, but I can't totally rule out any other causes, like the wipes, which are huggies
  • Options
    I love them!! K use all of out except I haven't tried diapers yet
  • Options
    Yeah, I have hear about leakage with diapers too. But any diapers can leak. Tha ks for all the info!
  • Options
    kfb1981kfb1981 member
    edited September 2015
    I bought the wash/shampoo and alcohol free hand sanitizer. My sister (who has. 16 month old) says the shampoo/wash is her favorite. I was originally going to go with Aveeno, but i read an article that said their wash/shampoo has some harmful chemicals in it.

If you're interested in finding out what brands are the least harmful, check out www.ewf.org/skindeep. They rate products based on the ingredients and how safe they are.
  • Options
    I also recommend the app called "Think Dirty". It's free and you can either type in products or scan the bar code. It gives each product a score from 1-10 based on how "dirty" the ingredients are and lists the most dangerous ingredients.
  • Options
    brit1983 said:

I also recommend the app called "Think Dirty". It's free and you can either type in products or scan the bar code. It gives each product a score from 1-10 based on how "dirty" the ingredients are and lists the most dangerous ingredients.

Ahhh! I can't find the app!!! I need this in my life!
  • Options

We had lots of leakage with the diapers. But it may just be a size issue. Their newborn diapers are a little bigger than the pampers, so they don't fit my little guy as good. I had a similar problem with honest co so right now its pampers for us. My LO also recently developed a rash, but I can't totally rule out any other causes, like the wipes, which are huggies

My sons Honest Co newborns are leaking BAD! We change his diaper nonstop, too. Very disappointing. After tons of clothing changes yesterday, he's in pampers again. No leaks.
  • Options
    LoveLee85 said:

My sons Honest Co newborns are leaking BAD! We change his diaper nonstop, too. Very disappointing. After tons of clothing changes yesterday, he's in pampers again. No leaks.
    My daughter always leaked out of the Honest diapers.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker