October 2015 Moms

Any other moms with diarrhea?

This is the second time this week or has happened (first being Monday today being friday) I am 34 weeks and today I am needing to keep the bathroom close by. On Monday it was so bad that we went into the hospital to make sure i wasnt getting too dehydrated and they really had no answers for us and I haven't been eating anything strange or had a chance to get food poisoning. Any tips on how to make it go away and make my stomach feel better?!

Re: Any other moms with diarrhea?

• I've been getting this on and off since the beginning.  I can't figure out why and haven't really come up with anything helps it either.  Sorry, I'm not much help, but wanted to let you know you're not alone!
  • Yep- I've had loose stools for about 2 weeks now only once a day. It's not always full blown diarrhea but definitely loose and never hard anymore lol. Dr. said its normal and just hormones and my body preparing for labor. No matter what I eat or how much water I drink, it's always loose. Dr. said I can buy over the counter meds for it (sorry I can't remember the name!), but I'd rather not. I've started wiping with baby wipes so I dont feel as gross, but I'm just kind of dealing with it now. Maybe stick to a BRAT diet. It hasn't worked for me so far, but I've quit eating spicy foods to ease that pain.
  • Loading the player...
  • Comes and goes for me too. Did at the end of my first pregnancy too. Yay hormones. So ready to be done....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker