Trying to Get Pregnant

Brown CM? (TMI-ish..)

**My Fellow Bumpies & Bump Gods if there is a thread please link because I didn't see it.**

I'm on CD 12 & I've been checking CM every day since AF. I'm not temping, mainly because I don't have a BBT. I know I should get one, but I just haven't. So today CM has a brown tint. It reminds me of like residual bleeding from AF kind of color. Has anyone had this before? What are your thoughts? It's the consistency of EWCM, just brown-ish?

Re: Brown CM? (TMI-ish..)

• Yep, sounds like EWCM and a little spotting. Hormone changes and a number of other things can cause spotting mid-cycle.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Id call that within the range of normal
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Some women have a little bit of bleeding with ovulation, but seems a little early in your cycle? Sometimes it happen to me the day after having sex too.
  • If you're having sex more often than the norm that could cause it also
  • **My Fellow Bumpies & Bump Gods if there is a thread please link because I didn't see it.**

I'm on CD 12 & I've been checking CM every day since AF. I'm not temping, mainly because I don't have a BBT. I know I should get one, but I just haven't. So today CM has a brown tint. It reminds me of like residual bleeding from AF kind of color. Has anyone had this before? What are your thoughts? It's the consistency of EWCM, just brown-ish?
    You can use a regular thermometer.  BBT aren't required,  It just helps if your temp shift has a lower spread to show a shift.  Use whatcha got.  If you can't see a shift, then get a BBT.