Pregnant after a Loss

First appointment today

I am a nervous wreck. My mind keeps going back and forth. From worst case to best case. I am what I think about 5w2d and I am going to beg for an u/s today. I know I will get one in 2 weeks but I really feel like I need one today :/ prayers and good thoughts you guys.

Re: First appointment today

• Hope it goes well! Keep us posted!

• Fingers crossed! Mines tomorrow morning and today will officially be the longest day ever!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks :) I know it doesn't seem like much but taking the progesterone seems to really help my anxiety as well. Like I feel like I am doing something productive to help.
  • cammlyn said:
    Thanks :) I know it doesn't seem like much but taking the progesterone seems to really help my anxiety as well. Like I feel like I am doing something productive to help.
    I know what you mean. I am on vitamin D (tested low after my mc in June) and just taking it every day makes me feel like I'm doing *something*.
  • Congratulations on the good appointment.  I'm on Progesterone as well, and get to stop it in 4 days.  I'm excited to be taking one less pill.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I am so with you @cammlyn about the progesterone. They gave me tons and I actually was taking it up through 17 weeks just bc I felt better - like at least I was actively doing something to help the LO hang on!!
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats on the good apt!
  • Glad your appointment went well!  Its the little things like good appointments that we have to hang on to when we are stressing out!
  • Today I am over thinking my twinges. I know they are probably nothing but I think I would just almost feel better if I was throwing up from dusk to dawn....
  • My nausea totally lifted yesterday and it FREAKED me out. Now today I've already thrown up twice - I think it's my punishment for getting so anxious.