2nd Trimester

So much pain and discomforts

Hey guys I'm 24+weeks pregnant wt identical twins and I've been experiencing soo much discomforts and pains-from burning at the top of stomach to my entire back hurting. ..my hips aches and I cannot sleep comfortably...anyone else experiencing similar or same?

Re: So much pain and discomforts

• Yep pregnancy is tough.
  • have you tried sleeping with on your side with a body pillow/pregnancy pillow? I bought a body pillow because I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep actually around 11 weeks. I sleep so much better now, I sleep on my side with the pillow between my legs and adding some cushion to my bump. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 17.5 weeks and I have been having little pains since 8 weeks. It can be so hard not to receive physical pain as worry. Right now I am trying to re-write my narrative around the pain. "Hey how cool! My body is stretching and making room for human life"

It's hard work. Your doing great :)
  • Me!!! so tired of this...
  • Sleep with a pillow between your knees. Helps the back and hip pain. Try that before buying a crazy big, overpriced pregnancy pillow. I'm glad I did. A regular pillow fixed my pain.