November 2015 Moms

Different down below...

2»

Re: Different down below...

• Wow your all still going on about it like its a major thing! I simply asked if anyone noticed a difference since becoming pregnant. With everything else going on and still wanting to be intimate with the husband I wondered if it was normal to smell different etc even going for a pee smells different. But never mind it's obviously something some of you feel disgusted by me asking but we all women and all I can say is if you don't like it don't comment or read it..simple!
  • Loading the player...
  • flas said:

jesscc88 said:

Wow your all still going on about it like its a major thing! I simply asked if anyone noticed a difference since becoming pregnant. With everything else going on and still wanting to be intimate with the husband I wondered if it was normal to smell different etc even going for a pee smells different. But never mind it's obviously something some of you feel disgusted by me asking but we all women and all I can say is if you don't like it don't comment or read it..simple!

Pretty much every list of pregnancy symptoms lists this as a symptom it's no ones fault but your own that you didn't bother to take two seconds to look it up. Now we all get to enjoy the hilarity of the post.
    Yep. I think it's literally been on the list of symptoms The Bump provides every single week.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Plus there was a thread on a similar topic if you used the search function, although they may have "dirty deleted" to. Hey it even talked about color!!

And by posting again you just kept it going :)
  • queenwog said:
    The smell is one thing. But you were talking about taste.
    This, exactly.  I've seen mention of the dreaded swamp crotch before, but when you're asking about the way it tastes...  That's a different topic.
  • lynsewlynsew member
    edited September 2015
    *Removed due to TOU violation*
  • jesscc88 said:

Wow your all still going on about it like its a major thing! I simply asked if anyone noticed a difference since becoming pregnant. With everything else going on and still wanting to be intimate with the husband I wondered if it was normal to smell different etc even going for a pee smells different. But never mind it's obviously something some of you feel disgusted by me asking but we all women and all I can say is if you don't like it don't comment or read it..simple!

Does anybody else read these or am I the only one? I also read up on the next weeks incase I'm feeling them a little early to make sure I'm not crazy but if you READ the weekly symptoms list that the bump lists for you it makes sense... It takes an extra 45 second Hun..
  • lynsew said:

I think it's a valid question. I ask my fiancé all the time about things being diff....don't worry some people are just bitches.

SKKKUUUUURRRRRRRRTTT!! Did you just call us bitches?!?!? First off thats very disrespectful to say about people just because you don't like what we said because you ask your SO if it's different down there.. Second she asked about taste and didn't clarify in the beginning and people were very confused about it.. Second vaginas produce discharge.. For goodness sake we are pregnant and they are different now of course things are going to be different "down there"... Just because you ask you SO about your ever changing vagina doesn't mean you can go around throwing that bitch word at people..
  • lynsew said:

I think it's a valid question. I ask my fiancé all the time about things being diff....don't worry some people are just bitches.

SKKKUUUUURRRRRRRRTTT!! Did you just call us bitches?!?!? First off thats very disrespectful to say about people just because you don't like what we said because you ask your SO if it's different down there.. Second she asked about taste and didn't clarify in the beginning and people were very confused about it.. Second vaginas produce discharge.. For goodness sake we are pregnant and they are different now of course things are going to be different "down there"... Just because you ask you SO about your ever changing vagina doesn't mean you can go around throwing that bitch word at people..
    People just can't keep intimate things between them and their significant other. Because duh we all need to know how you fucking taste! No, that's sick and shouldn't be discussed on public forums.
  • lynsew said:

People just can't keep intimate things between them and their significant other. Because duh we all need to know how you fucking taste! No, that's sick and shouldn't be discussed on public forums.

But I don't wanna know about other people's vaginas.. I have enough to worry about in my life and people's intimate things are not part of those important things!!!

Look at the kitty >:D<