November 2015 Moms

Different down below...

jesscc88jesscc88 member
edited September 2015 in November 2015 Moms

Re: Different down below...

• Pretty sure everyone feels different 'down there.' Pregnancy brings a major shift in hormones.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't really noticed much difference. :-/
  • Cheers for the support great to know people are so helpful on here!
  • Gapeach83Gapeach83 member
    edited September 2015
    TMI warning will be nice before that's why you got the response you did. Also DDing is not going to help you.
  • Seriously WTF.....?
    image BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • modanz1 said:
    ash413 said:
    Cheers for the support great to know people are so helpful on here!
    You said it "taste different down there" I am not sure how you thought you were going to get serious responses. I make it a point to keep my face away from there...
    I couldn't get my face down there these days if I tried with all my might. ;)
    Just coming here to say this. 
  • ....Is this real life?
  • Try google......?
  • rachswi said:

Haven't you dirty deleted before because you didn't get the answer you wanted? Stop that.

I think you have the person because I've never deleted anything on here before :-/
  • And Jesus I was only asking don't get why some of you suddenly become so immature about it

Bit obvious I can't get down there myself it was a comment my husband made that was all and wondered if anyone else had had the same thing since pregnancy. Maybe didn't explain it properly but no need for all these silly comments bit immature of you all.
  • jesscc88 said:
    And Jesus I was only asking don't get why some of you suddenly become so immature about it Bit obvious I can't get down there myself it was a comment my husband made that was all and wondered if anyone else had had the same thing since pregnancy. Maybe didn't explain it properly but no need for all these silly comments bit immature of you all.
    Name calling isn't necessary.  
    YCSWU 

• Elyse1384Elyse1384 member
    edited September 2015
    jesscc88 said:

And Jesus I was only asking don't get why some of you suddenly become so immature about it

Bit obvious I can't get down there myself it was a comment my husband made that was all and wondered if anyone else had had the same thing since pregnancy. Maybe didn't explain it properly but no need for all these silly comments bit immature of you all.

1. Context is your friend
    2. Why the hell would a change in taste matter???? We're not talking about discharge that might signify a medical issue. You are pregnant... Your hormones and body are doing different things than it would when not pregnant so is it really that big a stretch that your husband might notice a difference?
    3. As PPs have stated, I don't think most members care to hear about your flavor of the month. Talk to your OB if you're genuinely concerned.

ETA: no one here was being immature in their reaction to your post (which you DID delete). The word you are looking for is repulsed.
  • I missed the OP :(( looks like it was a good one!
  • JessicaS0914JessicaS0914 member
    edited September 2015
    flas said:
    With all the crazy changes, smells, and increased discharge I personally have spared my husband from even having to find out if it tastes different. I'm cashing in on all the back and leg massages I can get though :)

This. I think having hubby tasting anything is at the bottom of my list of desires right now
  • Of course this will happen. There's all kinds of crap coming out of there.
  • flas said:
    With all the crazy changes, smells, and increased discharge I personally have spared my husband from even having to find out if it tastes different. I'm cashing in on all the back and leg massages I can get though :)
    Yup. 
    YCSWU