September 2015 Moms

Why am I so hungry?!

I'm 37+3 and these last 2-3 days I've been SO hungry! Is this normal??? Lol my whole entire pregnancy I had like no appetite and I would get full so fast but now I'm so hungry and don't know how if I have this big baby taking up all the room in there !

Re: Why am I so hungry?!

• I'm the same. Which has been very difficult since I have GD. But the way I see it is, if I'm hungry I should eat. As long as it isn't too much!
    One of my close friends told me she became ravenous a few days before she went into labor though
  • Loading the player...
  • It may be that your babies are dropping a little bit and you suddenly have room in your stomachs again?  
  • I just spent 17 dollars at good times!! Lol, I'm so hungry and wanted a hamburger so bad, we extra fries and a milk shake! Aaaaah!
  • Me too! What I would give for that cheeseburger and milkshake! I'm in the same boat with the GD and nothing is filling me up! Whannnn

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm 37 weeks and have been starving this past weeK. Of course, it is also the first week I haven't been sick. I guarantee my dr can't get upset because I've lost weight, I've prob gained fifteen pounds this week...lol.
  • Same here! Im almost 37 weeks and the last few days all I want to do is eat! I also dont feel as full as I was feeling so I think baby has dropped. I do have more energy to go along with it so I guess thats good!
  • I'm the same. Which has been very difficult since I have GD. But the way I see it is, if I'm hungry I should eat. As long as it isn't too much! One of my close friends told me she became ravenous a few days before she went into labor though
    Oh wow, I am 40 weeks on Wednesday and the last two days I have been STARVING! Hope that's a good sign haha! Thanks!
  • I mentioned being really hungry at my 37 week appointment and my midwife said it could be because I need more protein. So I've since been trying to increase protein every time I eat and its seemed to help.
  • I am 37 weeks 2 days and been so hungry for days. No matter how much I eat I'm still so hungry. And doesn't help that I have GD. The burger and fires with a milkshake sounds so yummie amazing atm
  • I'm really glad I'm not the only person who feels like this! My mom has been complaining about the way I have eaten today. I don't understand why I am so hungry..
  • OK well I'm glad I'm not the only one! Last night I went to bed around 9 n I was like I'm hungry! I wanted a BLT! God! I came down n I made two BLTs!!!! Lol
    Tonight I'm sitting here eating a bowl of cereal thinking I have to watch cus I have GD too... ugh I just want to eat everything like a fat ass! :))
  • Man! I really want a BLT now!!! Thanks @yessirio ! ;)
  • I am also starving!  I am 37+1 and I literally cannot stop eating and I also feel so guilty afterwards!  I also have GD, but it is really well controlled so I haven't been worrying as much since my sugars are still good.  I literally want to eat all day long!  Really glad I'm not the only one!