September 2015 Moms

What am I experiencing?

So let me start off by saying I'm a STM but was induced with the first so no previous experience except with Pitocin induced contractions.... 

I'm having some mild headaches and slight blurred vision periodically.  Along with that I have some period like cramping and nausea.  Just for about a 1.5 min time period.  Belly tight and cramping is in the lower belly (behind hip bones).  I have also been having some pretty bad back pains all along as well..  Baby is measuring big and tomorrow will be 39 weeks so I was hoping she would be ready sooner rather than later (once I got past 38 weeks I was ready to go!)  Could these be some beginning contractions???  Been having what I thought was Braxton Hicks for about 2 months now but these are very uncomfortable (I wouldn't say extremely painful yet but it definitely makes me stop for a moment).

Re: What am I experiencing?

• I told them about it Friday while I was there or I would definitely be calling!! My BP has always been great so I guess they just thought it was being tired from still working (I stare at a computer screen most days.)  But thanks for posting!  The headaches had me worried when they started as Dr Google has all pregnant mammas scared over every little thing.  Hoping my little one (well big girl) decides to come soon.  My back can't take much more and I'm so tired of the 5 minute roll to get out of bed every hour to go pee!
  • Loading the player...
  • Some of what you are describing does sound like prelabor.  Especially if they are more intense than what you have been feeling previously. Good luck Mama and hope she comes soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Could be several days still or mere hours. No way for us to know. Good luck! Hope it's sooner rather than later.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Arent those all the symptoms of preeclampsia or something
  • Arent those all the symptoms of preeclampsia or something
    With preeclampsia, the headache/blurred vision don't go away and get worse and worse. She also said she already told her dr. about it and they weren't concerned.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'd look up HELPP too
    Headache, blurred vision are signs of that.