August 2015 Moms

40 weeks and 3 days today...

I am 40 weeks and 3 days today... Absolutely NOTHING has happened </3. The only thing that has happened is she has dropped... I still haven't dilated.. Not even 1cm! :( and my cervix is still clear in the back.... Go back Friday (41 weeks) to check. Anyone else over due? I just feel so defeated... :(

Re: 40 weeks and 3 days today...

• I am 40.4 weeks and scheduled for induction on Thursday 9/3. My first came at 38.5 weeks and I never thought I'd start maternity leave without my baby. Hang in there momma. It will happen.
  • Bleh! I just figured she would be here by now:(! Good luck on your induction.!! Let me know how things go!:) Also thanks for the support! Your almost there momma!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 40 weeks 4 days today - no signs of anything starting. Was going to be induced today due to high bp but they decided to admit me & monitor me instead. Hoping baby comes on her own soon before they decide to induce! Hang in there, the end is near :)
  • Good luck momma!!! Also thank you!
  • I was 40w 3d and swore she was never coming out. Had a normal Saturday off with the husband and even planted some plants. By 9 pm that night I just started feeling weird. By 11 we were timing contractions. By 1:30am we were pulling into the hospital. Baby was here 11 hours later. It comes on fast. Hang in there.
  • I was 40w 3d and swore she was never coming out. Had a normal Saturday off with the husband and even planted some plants. By 9 pm that night I just started feeling weird. By 11 we were timing contractions. By 1:30am we were pulling into the hospital. Baby was here 11 hours later. It comes on fast. Hang in there.

This is JUST what I needed to hear!! Thank you momma! I guess I'm just defeated because I don't think I've felt many "real" contractions yet. And I haven't lost my plug :(