September 2015 Moms

6 days and counting!

with 6days to go I feel like I'm no where near to give birth! I haven't (not to my recognition) lost my mucus plug I've suffered fair and few BH, apart from the diarrhoea and lower back an few cramps now and again I just don't think he's ready to show his face any time soon! Anyone else the same? I have a sweep in three days time but apart from that no MW or consultant had even checked if I've even started to dilate! Hate the waiting game lol

Re: 6 days and counting!

• Sounds just like me! Ive got 8 days to go! I get a little bit of crampiness but that's about it. Also, I haven't been checked to see if I was dialated either but that's fine with me, I'm afraid it will give me false hope! Lol
  • I'm 2 days away and in same boat!! I am sooo ready to meet her but she's taking her sweet time! Haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Same! Haven't been checked yet- this Friday he will- 2 days before my due date. I feel like she's planning on hanging around for a while still. Although I am looking huge- all belly- so everyone can't believe I haven't had her yet. It's weird to finally say- this weekend- when people ask when I am due!
  • Hang in there ladies! It almost over worst caseyou go over a little but either way it coming!!!! \:D/
  • I feel the same way! I have been told this whole time that due date was probably wrong and I was due two weeks/week earlier than expected (Sept 5) and now I am 6 days away from the original Sept 5th due date! I wish they never said anything because for the past couple weeks we have been on edge wondering when it may happen..  Now we are so close to the original due date! Pelvic pain (I think from all the walking I have been doing to get things going and bouncing on medicine ball, stairs, etc) but otherwise.. not much is happening.. its getting a little discouraging...