Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Re: WTO Monday

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, checking CM, now that AF is finally gone back to having sexy time

Rants/Raves/CS: not yet back to work (school starts next week) and am having a very hard time waking up at a consistent time to get accurate temps! Thinking I am going to have to set an alarm because so I have a solid set of temps to confirm O. Also, DH and I are going to a wedding with his family this weekend smack in the middle of my (predicted) fertile days. So I'm a bit sad that takes away 2 BD opportunities since we're sharing a hotel room. But trying not to worry since we have a day before and after the trip, it's still hard to not be a little frustrated though.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them?
    I try not to care, but typically dread them.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3
    CD: 14
    What are you doing to get KU? Charting, checking cm, lots of sex

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I loathe temping, and have kind of put it aside right now. Getting closer to Ovulating, so maybe sex on lunch with DH? Hopefully he's suprised!

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? I like my job and felt like I had my shit together this morning (drank coffee before leaving the house, and had makeup on), so today was good. 

• Loading the player...
  • josie12367josie12367 member
    edited August 2015

Month/Cycle: 11/7

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU? Charting all things, vitamins, BD ED/EOD, and Metformin

Rants/Raves/CS: NON-TTC RELATED: I got my first Bump warning over last night's disaster of a post. Eh. It was worth it :)
    TTC RELATED: I am totally thinking I'm about to ovulate! YEA! EWCM in the house + HSO cervix! Gonna HIO tonight!

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them?  I kind of like that it's a fresh start I guess.

Edit to add my EWCM joy and this GIF
    pregnant animated GIF

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Jadore6132 even though you are sharing a hotel room. you can always have sex in the shower one of those days. You are married who cares what you do in the bathroom. Or you can just arrive a little late, let the people you are staying with leave first, and get a quickie in. It only takes one  ;)

mommyportz you could have O'd on CD 20 or 21 to me. Since you missed CD 21 we cannot really tell. But you last five temps have been pretty high and around the same temperature. Maybe FF will decided to give you dotted cross hairs soon.

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, CM, starting OPKs tomorrow, BD ED or EOD.

Rants/Raves/CS: Nothing

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? They're ok, I don't hate them. 
    DS - August 2013
    TTC #2 - July 2015
    MC October 2015 @ 8 weeks. Baby girl. 
  • The dotted line is from my temp being around 101...I put it in, but FF wouldn't list it. I started antibiotics for Strep the next day
  • The dotted line is from my temp being around 101...I put it in, but FF wouldn't list it. I started antibiotics for Strep the next day
    I had to discard a temp of 100 as well but I was already in the TWW by then. I still think that you O'd on CD 20 OR 21. Maybe some other ladies can give you their insight. 

CD: 21

What are you doing to get KU? Bbt, pnv, sex eod.

Rants/Raves/CS: the heatwave is passing and my temps seem to be more regular!

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? I work in theatre and we always have Mondays off so I love them. I have also set my days off at any and all jobs to be on Mondays so I'm usually at home sleeping plus in two weeks I start a baking class that is also on Mondays.

Have a wonderful week ladies. DH and I are off on an anniversary cruise and will be disconnected until Friday. Happy ovulating thoughts to everyone and hopefully see you in TWW when I get back!
  • @Kaydeeaye Thankfully not someone I choose to keep in my life. It was a client of mine who sometimes gets a little too familiar. I know he didn't mean it the way it came out, but that one stung.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU? All the things.

Rants/Raves/CS: DH and I were supposed to HIO last night but we just couldn't find the energy. We've been cleaning, painting and moving the rest of our stuff out of our old place.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? It depends on what's in store for me at work. I'm dreading today because it's month end and will be super hectic for the whole week.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD:2

What are you doing to get KU? Not a thing

Rants/Raves/CS: Cramping way bad.  Now I remember why I was on birth control

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? I dread Mondays so much.  They are never as bad as I imagine, but Sunday nights are miserable.
  • I'm going to finally jump in!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

What are you doing to get KU?  OPK, BD, ultrasound with RE on Day 12

Rants/Raves/CS:  I've been taking Letrozole and I feel like it's making my cycle jump all over the place!!  One month I'll be 28 days and the next its 31 days!  My RE is suggesting that we do IUI next cycle if we don't get pregnant this time, so the pressure is on!

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them?  I don't hate Mondays.  Wednesdays seem to be my least favorite day, not sure why...
  • ****CHART STALK IDK WHAT IS GOING ON****

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 18

What are you doing to get KU? EVERYTHING!

Rants/Raves/CS: Rants/ I'ts been a stressful couple of weeks. My grandma died of pancreatic cancer Saturday, my emotions are all over the place, I'm literally getting emotionally worn down from TTC (I know we haven't been trying as long as some people) & idk why FF hasn't said I've ovulated yet. Raves/ My grandma isn't suffering anymore! It's a new day & a new week! CS: will be attached below. The day my temp spiked way up, I had a few too many beers the night before so I think I should probably discard it. My last couple of days of EWCM it has only been very little.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? My dad always says every day is a good day, some are just better than others. He is completely right.
    Me:23 DH:24
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
    2 fur babies: Thunder- Blue Heeler, Shiner- Lhasa Apso 

• @meggyme looks like it could be CD18. Did you drink the nights following as well?

Cycle day 19 and 20 are effected by drinking too. We had a Navy Ball this weekend. :\"> However my temp this morning is pretty high and I did not drink last night.

My chart looks like this with all the drinking temps removed.

This makes me look like an alcoholic...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

CD: 15

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, CM, CP, BD ED

Rants/Raves/CS: Nothing much, hoping to get a temp spike in the next couple of days!

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them?
    I don't dread Mondays but don't love the either. It really depends what is going on at work.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 3 / 3 
    CD: 2 What are you doing to get KU? Waiting for AF to leave. 

Rants/Raves/CS: nothing yet

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? Eh, no love, no dread :)
  • josie12367josie12367 member
    edited August 2015
    @raesmith9 Thank you! I don't know how to link it, but here is the screenshot I posted.
    mommyportz It's possible that you ovulated between the 20-22. Do you chart your CM or CP daily? I would try to add that in if you can. It's definitely helpful when the temperatures are going a little nuts that cycle, and can help FF give you CH. Your temperature is slowly creeping up but FF didn't like something which is why you haven't gotten CH yet. It could also be the open circles throwing things off....

bbrooke92 If you discard that one really high temp, the rest of your chart definitely looks like a pre-O chart. I don't think you've ovulated because you have to have three high temperatures that are higher than the previous six for FF to give you CH. Just keep HIO. Also I am so sorry for your loss <hugs>

• @bbrooke92 I would say it looks like you have not ovulated yet, but maybe soon. Maybe all the stress is delaying ovulation.

@mommyportz If you did ovulate I would say CD 20 or 21. But its hard to tell.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU? PNVs, temping, OPKs, cm traking.

Rants/Raves/CS: searching for positivity...

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? I don't mind Monday's. Since I got my new job, Monday's don't bother me but I do look forward to the weekend to spend more time at home.
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KU? EVERYTHING

Rants/Raves/CS: so my first month of temping resulted in AF coming 2 WEEKS earlier than usual. Luckily I saw the temp dip so wasn't completely caught off guard by her arrival, but going from a 35 to a 18 day cycle really irritated me. Doing all I can to pull myself out of this nasty mood, but it's a struggle
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KU? vitamins, charting, sex EOD

Rants/Raves/CS: Nothing going on right now.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? Meh. I actually hate Tuesdays more-- Mondays are just eh, but at least I'm coming right off the weekend and (hopefully) feeling energized. Then Tuesday hits and the weekend feels so far away I hate it!
    Agree with you on the Tuesdays are the worst. They are like Monday's evil sister.
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @bbrooke92 I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my grandpa to cancer in June and it has been very hard for for me also. I'm wondering if maybe stress could be effecting O. Looking at your chart it still looks pre O as your temps are pretty consistent minus the high temp from drinking. It still is early in the cycle but maybe O is coming a little later than normal.
  • @bbrooke92 so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. I lost my grandma in May this year, so I completely understand where you're at. Take care of yourself xo
    Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 26

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, tracking CM & CP

Rants/Raves/CS: Depending on tomorrow's temp, FF will likely say I ovulated Saturday. But that temp spike was probably due to drinking. Then I overslept my 4:30am alarm today and temped at 7:30. I'm mad at myself. And on top of that, we found out a friend passed away unexpectedly. So lots of stress and no sex.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? I am pretty indifferent.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 27

What are you doing to get KU? prenatals, opks, ED, still trying to cut out caffeine

Rants/Raves/CS: I'm super bitchy today and have no tolerance for stupid co-workers so i know AF is right around the corner. i was sorta hoping some miracle happened but i know we didn't hit my FW (stupid work) which is why i jumped on WTO instead of TWW when i started on this board....oh well 

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? hate with a fiery passion I'm usually just dealing with problems all day long
  • @raesmith9 @beachbunnyxo123 @m6agua @josie12367

Thank you for the stalk! Should I hang out here and wait for CH, or move along to TWW?

And @josie12367 maybe TMI, but I do input my CM when I have it...I usually only get W and EWCM and then C after I O
  • @mommyportz You could move on over to TWW if you wanted to. You're O date is questionable but is most likely the 20th or 21st which would put your timing at -2. It's up to you really. You could hang out here for a couple more days, and if the temps continue to rise, then move on over to TWW. Either way :)

Are you only getting one day of EWCM though? Cause the way that you're charting it looks like you are "dry" on all the days that are empty then. Also, are you checking internally?

• Also, FX to you @MamaBish for a continued rise in temp over the next few days!! :)
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting for AF to leave and then ALL THE THINGS!

Rants/Raves/CS: Nothing right now. I am just excited to be back on track with TTC after having medical issues that took me out of the game last month.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them?  Dread them. :P
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU? All the stuff once AF leaves in a few days.

Rants/Raves/CS: AF Sucks...I'm feeling crummy.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? Eh - unless we have a huge event that week, I don't mind them. On event weeks they are pretty stressful.

• @mommyportz you could move over to the TWW. You O'd but FF just is not giving you CH.

• Month/Cycle: 6/8

What are you doing to get KU? Charting, Temping, Checking CM/CP starting tomorrow, BDing EOD starting on CD 8, OPKs starting on CD 9

Rants/Raves/CS: Um...I had 3 temps that were EXACTLY THE SAME to the 100th degree, in a row! WTF? I checked my temp a couple of random times to make sure it was working and it's fine, but srsly, wtf? I was on vacay and temping/getting up at weird times, but wasn't that off. Oh well, it was a diff temp this morning so I think it's fine. But very strange...

Also, I go to the beach for 6 days and have sooo much to catch up on, WTH happened??? I sooo don't want to go back to work tomorrow but man did we need that vacation. Also found out that I loooooove arcades. SO MANY TICKETS (to use for cheap merchandise!). Also won a 15 min 3-of-a-kind slot/video machine poker tournament! :) And ate so much fried/greasy food. It was amazing. And did not manage to burn that much and got a nice tan!

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? Actually don't mind them. They are pretty easy and fast for me. To me, Wednesdays are the worst. You have only worked 2 days and still have 2 days left of the work week.

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @josie12367

I don't usually check internally...I probably should. Thanks for all of the advice!
  • Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 7

What are you doing to get KU? PNV, temping

Rants/Raves/CS: So I'm STILL spotting. Three days of it. I'm really weirded out by BDing while I'm spotting at all, so none of that yet. My heart mellllttttteeeddd when DH asked me if I wanted to "go make a baby" yesterday. Even though he's not really aware of the FW, I love that he's so into it! And then I had to tell him no because of spotting! :( Hopefully this goes away soon. It's not really normal for me.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? DREAD. Worst and busiest day of my week.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Month/Cycle: 2/3

What are you doing to get KU? Bring on the HIO! AF is finally done and now the fun part. Going to keep temping and checking CM and OPKs, but also going to have sex EOD until it looks like I am well clear of my fertile window. I am not going to miss O this month. I think the first cycle I missed it, I got pretty close last cycle, and hoping to have much better timing this cycle to hopefully improve the odds.

Rants/Raves/CS: Temps are fluctuating a bit day to day up one, down the next, but I think it's b/c of weekend drinking and also not consistent timing. Going to try to be more consistent now that AF is gone. I'll probably ask for a chart stalk in a few days.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? Dread them but not as much as I used to. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Also, HOLY DRAMA! Looks like I missed a lot not checking in every day this weekend!! Catching up a little before bed, guess i better get up early to read the rest of it. I don't watch much TV, so this is all the drama I get in my life LoL
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

CD: 21

What are you doing to get KU? EOD sex, PNVs, CM, temping, OPKs

Rants/Raves/CS: I am really hoping for a high temp tomorrow and some CHs!

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? Dread - does anyone really like Mondays?

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU? All the usual

Rants/Raves/CS: I'm back here...I wish I wasn't, but I guess this is life, right? Sorry I haven't done an intro. I'll try and do one soon.

GTKY: Do you dread Mondays or love them? Indifferent. They are usually very productive for me.
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bbrooke92 I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost all of my grandparents and 3 in the past 2 years. I know it's hard but spend time with your family and take solace in knowing she is no longer suffering. Creepy Internet hugs to you.

I would just keep temping and see what FF says. I know it's stressful so take deep breaths!
  • @evalynn24 - so sorry for your loss

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w