Trying to Get Pregnant

Help!

I have missed my period, I'm about three days late. And today at work I couldnt walk without feeling like I'm going to pass out and my head is spinning. I have been taking tests and they have all been negative when should I take another...?

Re: Help!

• I have missed my period, I'm about three days late. And today at work I couldnt walk without feeling like I'm going to pass out and my head is spinning. I have been taking tests and they have all been negative when should I take another...?

We've answered this question on your last post.

• I have missed my period, I'm about three days late. And today at work I couldnt walk without feeling like I'm going to pass out and my head is spinning. I have been taking tests and they have all been negative when should I take another...?
    Me: 35 - DH: 34
    Married: 08/2009
    BFP #1: 11/2010 - DS born 07/2011
    TTC #2: 02/2014
    RE Dx-Unexplained IF: 06/2015
    BFP #2: 08/12/15 - MC 08/27/15
    BFP #3: 03/11/16 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/09/16 - DD born 12/2016  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Clearly you are not late. Keep peeing on stick till your period comes or you get a BFP! 8-}
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Omg GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!
  • Didn't you just post this like yesterday? Freaking pee on all the sticks you'd like. Whenever you'd like to..geez. It's not going to magically turn them positive.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Test weekly (at least) until you get a positive or your period. If you go 60 without either, see your doctor.
  • lol...woop woop?

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• crdocrdo member
    Please read the Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board. You can't know if your period is "late" unless you know 1) when/if you ovulated, and 2) the length of your luteal phase. However, like PPs said, keep taking a test every week until AF or a +. If not + in 60 days, call your doctor.
  • crdocrdo member
    Lulucooks said:

I have missed my period, I'm about three days late. And today at work I couldnt walk without feeling like I'm going to pass out and my head is spinning. I have been taking tests and they have all been negative when should I take another...?

We've answered this question on your last post.
    Aaaand just read the whole thread. I can't. Not enough coffee.
  • Always Try eating something if you feel like you're going to pass out before jumping to "omg like I might be pregnant!" If that doesn't work test to your hearts desire. Tests are usually wrong so if it says negative don't worry. You're totally pregnant! Congrats.

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• @BumpAdmin, please close this thread down for violation of TOU.

• OP, you know that if you keep violating the TOU you can get banned, right?

In terms of the feeling like you're going to pass out when walking: you could simply have low blood sugar or a bug of some sort. If it's persistent and majorly disruptive to your everyday life, talk to a doctor. Maybe you're anemic. Either way, us internet strangers definitely can't diagnose you so stop asking us to.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

wtf animated GIF

OMG! Please read the rules of this board. If you feel light headed, then try eating something or having a glass of water. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• I thought maybe I'd wake up today and the crazy be gone. Guess not.

Unfortunately not. Seems like there's only one solution:

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"