Trying to Get Pregnant

Keep getting BFNs but i have so many pregnancy symptoms its crazy!?

I had ovulation cramping on day 6-7 of my cycle (16-17 August), this was just after my period. From then we have been ttc for pretty much 2 weeks straight and have not stopped! I had mild cramping for a week & tender uterus during sex (i had an ultrasound everything was clear)...this pain occurred about 4-5 days after first trying to conceive. Then the cramping stopped after a week and i felt nauseous at different times of the day and especially during/after sex. I had a huge amount of white thick CM come out all over my undies i freaked out there was heaps! I feel exhausted and have headaches everyday that are sometimes so bad i just need to go to sleep. I pee every minute at night and im busting but only a little bit comes out and i can't sleep because of it. I feel bloated constantly. My nipples are erect more than usual. I have loss of appetite and sometimes big food cravings. I feel more thirsty than usual. I am constipated to! It is now the 31st of August and i did a pregnancy test but it was negative. My period is due on 8th of September. Do you think i just tested too early? My tummy feels so full and bloated i feel horrible i feel pregnant and pudgy and fat!! I'm so disappointed to not get a BFP as my symptoms have been so strong lately i feel so different. :( Should i try another test...if so when should i try it?

Re: Keep getting BFNs but i have so many pregnancy symptoms its crazy!?

• I had ovulation cramping on day 6-7 of my cycle (16-17 August), this was just after my period. From then we have been ttc for pretty much 2 weeks straight and have not stopped! I had mild cramping for a week & tender uterus during sex (i had an ultrasound everything was clear)...this pain occurred about 4-5 days after first trying to conceive. Then the cramping stopped after a week and i felt nauseous at different times of the day and especially during/after sex. I had a huge amount of white thick CM come out all over my undies i freaked out there was heaps! I feel exhausted and have headaches everyday that are sometimes so bad i just need to go to sleep. I pee every minute at night and im busting but only a little bit comes out and i can't sleep because of it. I feel bloated constantly. My nipples are erect more than usual. I have loss of appetite and sometimes big food cravings. I feel more thirsty than usual. I am constipated to! It is now the 31st of August and i did a pregnancy test but it was negative. My period is due on 8th of September. Do you think i just tested too early? My tummy feels so full and bloated i feel horrible i feel pregnant and pudgy and fat!! I'm so disappointed to not get a BFP as my symptoms have been so strong lately i feel so different. :( Should i try another test...if so when should i try it?

No.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Annoyed I Cant animated GIF 

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Loading the player...
  • Lurk. Lurk. Lurk
  • Thanks for the women who have helped...i don't appreciate the rudeness of the other women though all i wanted was some discussion about how other women felt before they got a BFP to see if i could relate.
  • I had ovulation cramping on day 6-7 of my cycle (16-17 August), this was just after my period. From then we have been ttc for pretty much 2 weeks straight and have not stopped! I had mild cramping for a week & tender uterus during sex (i had an ultrasound everything was clear)...this pain occurred about 4-5 days after first trying to conceive. Then the cramping stopped after a week and i felt nauseous at different times of the day and especially during/after sex. I had a huge amount of white thick CM come out all over my undies i freaked out there was heaps! I feel exhausted and have headaches everyday that are sometimes so bad i just need to go to sleep. I pee every minute at night and im busting but only a little bit comes out and i can't sleep because of it. I feel bloated constantly. My nipples are erect more than usual. I have loss of appetite and sometimes big food cravings. I feel more thirsty than usual. I am constipated to! It is now the 31st of August and i did a pregnancy test but it was negative. My period is due on 8th of September. Do you think i just tested too early? My tummy feels so full and bloated i feel horrible i feel pregnant and pudgy and fat!! I'm so disappointed to not get a BFP as my symptoms have been so strong lately i feel so different. :( Should i try another test...if so when should i try it?
    You've been having sex continuously for 2 weeks? How did you even type this?
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

Married 2007 - DH & I: 39
    DS #1: Sept 2011
    TTC #2 January 2015:  BFP 8/1/2015, MC 8/27/2015 
    Surprise BFP 6/28/17... Chemical pregnancy confirmed:  7/2/2017
    TTC #2 again:  July 2017
  • Fwiw OP, I totes felt KU at the end of my last vacation. Throwing up, nips feeling sensitive, bloating, etc. clearly I wasn't. Oh well. Live, learn, and lurk.
  • Praying for you to get your positive test!!!!!

Of course you are

• Thanks conniemeri!
  • WSU2015 said:

Praying for you to get your positive test!!!!!

Of course you are

We can't forget. Positivity is key. :)
  • alright i get it asking a question is a crime..im deleting my account im sick of this negative bull crap good bye!
  • If you had read and followed the TOU, as we all have and do, then you would've known that asking this specific question is a big no-no here. Also it gets asked frequently and we're tired of the repetitiveness. There's a ton of knowledge on these boards that will help you on your journey to get KU. But you have to respect the rules.
  • Well that escalated quickly <:-P
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

Just for clarification I'm not GBCBing :)

TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Alyssmah said:

If you had read and followed the TOU, as we all have and do, then you would've known that asking this specific question is a big no-no here. Also it gets asked frequently and we're tired of the repetitiveness. There's a ton of knowledge on these boards that will help you on your journey to get KU. But you have to respect the rules.

^^this. All of this^^

In the future if you plan to join a community board be sure to lurk, read any rules about the board, and get to know the tone/feel before diving in.
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Waaaayyyyy too early on a Monday morning for this ish. Why is this still open?

cat fail animated GIF

Just for clarification I'm not GBCBing :)

Haha, phew!! Although, that gif is the way to go.
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• I love a good gbcb
    image image
  • Really?? Like we didnt have enough of this this weekend. 

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• crdocrdo member
    @BumpAdmin, would you please close this thread? Thank you.
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.
    Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"