November 2015 Moms
Options

UPDATE of Maddie in comments, pics included :)

JLW0504JLW0504 member
edited September 2015 in November 2015 Moms
So, I have mini fridge in my new room. The bed is super comfortable, as far as hospital beds vo. The staff is wonderful. The doctor's are scarce but nice as well.

Again, the food sucksETA: breakfast is the best of my 3 meals.

TV channels, eh..lots of sports, some news, cartoons, TV Land and LWN. Since I don't have cable t home, this is a step up. Thank God for my Kindle though :)

The bleeding has stopped again and now just clotting (golf ball sized clots). Hopefully I will get to have my US early tomorrow. Fingers crossed the bleeding stays stopped.
photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: UPDATE of Maddie in comments, pics included :)

• Options
    Better be ordering some pizza!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Can you try to find a place that will deliver take out to L&D? The nurses might know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry the food sucks! But at least you can catch up on TV and books without feeling like you should be doing other things around the house :)
  • Options
    I hope someone brings you taco bell, chocolate chip cookies and jelly beans (unless you have GD than I'm extremely sorry I mentioned this)!
  • Options
    But it's a cute fridge mini fridge lol my husband has one that holds about 6 cans of soda that he puts about 3 monsters in and that will last him about a month lol
  • Options
    And I'm sorry the food sucks!!!! I agree with PPs that if somewhere will deliver order food!!!
  • Options
    My husband bought me one so that I wouldn't have to walk downstairs for bottles and water. He is the sweetest. Hope everything is going okay for you!

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • Options
    Okay, I'm into this. As far as the room goes, sterile, warm, in need of a makeover due to the 70's makeover? I see some yellow in there. Also, how's the view?

The food is bad, how bad gelatinous bad? How many stars we talking here? Let us know on the delivery options.

Hope all is well.
  • Options
    Hospital TV always sucks. I think most places will deliver food wherever for a good tip! It's worth a shot. I hope your bleeding stays gone and Maddie decides to stay in there for a few more weeks. Good luck and keep us updated.
  • Options
    I really hope she will stay in there, I saw your other thread... Scary! I really admire how you stayed strong on this forum while sharing your experience in real time.

Hospitals have never been my favorite place, thinking of having to eat there makes me want to cry, but SO and my mom both know I want a cargo load of fruits if I ever get there so I wont starve...

Who is keeping you company ?
  • Options
    nmwheel1 said:

I hope someone brings you taco bell, chocolate chip cookies and jelly beans (unless you have GD than I'm extremely sorry I mentioned this)!

Yep, I have GD so I'm on a strict diet. I know, it sucks. But, I will imagine that I am eating chocolate chip cookies for sure:)
    photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg

• Options
    Thanks for keeping us posted! Fingers crossed that your LO stays put!!

Sorry the hospital food sucks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know if you said this already and I missed it but will you for sure have to stay until Maddie is born or is there a chance you can leave?
  • Options
    Good luck thoughts are with you hope you get to see the ultrasound today. Btw I love how your girls names fit together
  • Options
    JLW0504 said:

nmwheel1 said:

Yep, I have GD so I'm on a strict diet. I know, it sucks. But, I will imagine that I am eating chocolate chip cookies for sure:)
    Dammit! Sorry!
  • Options
    That's great news!!! Fingers crossed for you & your LO!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hoping you are home soon. Bed rest sucks, but it is so much better then the hosipital!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay, she's waving! Hi Maddie!!!  Good luck and keep updating!!
  • Options
    Yay!  Keep cooking Maddie.  I know you're adventurous and it's getting a bit cramped in there, but give it a few more months and you'll have a lot more fun out in the wide world.  
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    Glad to hear all the good news and updates. I hope you and maddie get to go home soon!
  • Options
    Hi Maddie! I love that she's waving :). Girl's got personality!
  • Options
    Omg yes, when I saw "pics of Maddie" I thought omg omg she's here what happened?? Phew!

Stay put little girl!
  • Options
    jscasher said:
    Omg yes, when I saw "pics of Maddie" I thought omg omg she's here what happened?? Phew! Stay put little girl!
    I thought the same!  Glad she is still in there and doing well.
  • Options
    Keep cooking Maddie!
  • Options
    onebadmothaonebadmotha member
    edited September 2015
    Love the pics (and the fact that they are ultrasound pics, not baby pics yet)! Fingers crossed that you get to go home!

Edited: autocorrect fail
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    We're rooting for you Maddie!! Stay in there just a wee bit longer!!
    image BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Aww, hello there LO!  Glad to hear things are on the up and up!  Hope you get to go home soon.
  • Options
    Awhhhhh! What a cutie! Hope she stays put a little longer and you get to finally go home! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for the update and I'm so glad Maddie is staying put!! Hopefully you'll get to go home soon too!!

• Options
    Oh hai Maddie *waves back* Just keep cooking little girly.
  • Options
    Phew! So happy it's an ultrasound pic. Keep cooking, cutie!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update and u/s pics, that's all good to hear!
  • Options
    Glad to hear you got some good news! Hang in there!
  • Options
    JLW0504 said:

I got word that Saturday might be the going home date. As long as Maddie works with us, I'll be home by the weekend. The force is definitely strong with this one:)

Yay!! Great news!! So happy to hear this. Did you get to see Ellie yet?
  • Options

JLW0504 said:

I got word that Saturday might be the going home date. As long as Maddie works with us, I'll be home by the weekend. The force is definitely strong with this one:)

Yay!! Great news!! So happy to hear this. Did you get to see Ellie yet?
    No, I haven't yet. I've been getting pic updates and videos though. My sister is spoiling the crap outta her.

• Options
    JLW0504 said:

Good news! Hope you're home resting in your own bed with better food soon :)