February 2016 Moms

odour

I am 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow and i have noticed that i have a weird vaginal smell i shower twice everyday morning and night but it still seems to be there any ideas what it is i feel so embarrassed as i do keep myself clean and hygienic :(

Re: odour

• Unless it's a yeast infection or something, I would say it is normal since your ph is changing. I'm sure it's just you that notices though!
  • Thankyou, ive never had this before this is my 6th pregnancy. I know all pregnancies are different its making me feel less confident in myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • cboucbou member
    @yolanda6 - It could be a bacterial infection, which should not go untreated while pregnant. I would consider going to the Dr or at least calling your Dr. We won't be able to diagnose you on here for sure.
  • I will call tomorrow i do have a hospital appointment on wednesday but i guess it will put my mind at rest talking to dr
  • VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    edited August 2015
    It's a good idea to talk to your doctor, but if it's nothing... yay pregnancy changes, right?!?

ETA: punctuation

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Could be bacterial vaginosis, call the doctor.
  • Are you having any other symptoms? It could be changes from pregnancy but definitely mention it to your doctor. Our sense of smell is so sensitive and how we smell changes. So hopefully it's just that!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you having any other symptoms? It could be changes from pregnancy but definitely mention it to your doctor. Our sense of smell is so sensitive and how we smell changes. So hopefully it's just that!

This.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • No i have no other symptoms i will.be speaking to doc today hopefully as bank holiday yesterday i will let you know