November 2015 Moms
Options

Twins

Anyone expecting twins? I just hit my third trimester and all is going well. I'm still working and listening to my body when I need to take it easy.
But I am getting tired of being asked if I'm having my baby any day now because of my size. I feel like I need to wear a shirt saying "twins" everyday now.

Re: Twins

• Options
    Just warning you this post might not go as you might of expected. There is a search thread and there have been many posts about twins.
  • Options
    flasflas member
    edited August 2015
    Did you know that there are at least three other people with the username Knottie( and then a bunch of numbers) on this board alone. I can't keep any of them straight anymore and I'm beginning to wonder what's up. Does Knottie mean something that I am unaware of?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

flas said:

Did you know that there are at least three other people with the username Knottie( and then a bunch of numbers) on this board alone. I can't keep any of them straight anymore and I'm beginning to wonder what's up. Does Knottie mean something that I am unaware of?

And they all like to post AW threads.. I am so confused.
    I also wondered about this. I figured they didn't choose a username and the bump (the knot-knottie) just gave them that username with some numbers?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Get ready, you're only going to get bigger. I felt like I was as big as a house by the end of my twin pregnancy, and I only gained 25 lbs.
  • Options

flas said:

And they all like to post AW threads.. I am so confused.

YES!!! There will be like 5 random posts in a row from them. All repeat topics or something that makes zero sense!
  • Options
    It's because we had accounts with The Knot, before joining the bump, so they make us keep the same user name. I wondered the something when I saw my name.
  • Options
    I've gained nearly 40 lbs! Doctor isn't worried. My twins are in the 90th percentile for twins!!!
  • Options
    I have search this over and over, but only find a closed group. Sorry, to bother you all in my search to talk with people in the same situation as me.
  • Options
    It's because we had accounts with The Knot, before joining the bump, so they make us keep the same user name. I wondered the something when I saw my name.
    You should be able to change your username on the knot

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    flasflas member

That sucks. I can't change my username and I accidently clicked okay before finishing writing it. Thanks for clearing it up. I still have no clue who is who when comments or threads are made so I'll have to pay attention to the numbers.
  • Options
    flasflas member
    OP I've seen a few twins posts though they were from a little while back.
  • Options
    The best thing you can do is listen to your body, and relax when you get tired! I'm 30 weeks and measuring 41, it is very strange looking full term and still having so much time left! The comments are def getting old!