August 2015 Moms

PP Sexy Time

2»

Re: PP Sexy Time

• I had my baby 2 weeks ago and did natural birth had no tears she was five pounds and I'm not sore or bleeding anymore so we did it today and it felt amazing for both of us ! We're very intimate I was scared but it was not bad or painful I got dizzy after but I feel great now !! Will see if tomrrow if I'm bleeding or something I doubt it but I have doctors on Friday :)
  • Still have stitches from the episiotomy but I want to have sex so bad. However it hurts a bit still so no sex for now :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm seriously terrified for when I get cleared. Very nervous about it hurting or being very uncomfortable.
  • I can't wait to be cleared... I'm only 11 days PP and I miss my man! I want to have normal, non pregnant sex again so badly! However, I'm definitely waiting until after my 6 week check up! I don't want the first time after baby to scar either of us lol.
  • We did it 11 days PP, i had a home birth, 9lb baby, no tear or episiotomy and i haven't really had any bleeding after 1week PP. it felt amazing for both of us. Felt so great to be intimate. I asked my midwife about it before we had sex and her response was that if I am feeling good physically I can be sexually active.