Trying to Get Pregnant

It's Friday! FFFC

2»

Re: It's Friday! FFFC

• juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited August 2015
    My best friend, myself and my SIL are all TTC. We call it our secret pregnancy pact lol.
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Am I the only person who can't stomach lurking on BMBs? I've tried a few times and it just makes me feel even worse about not being pregnant yet. 

I never even thought about checking them out until today. It just made me jealous, and anxious to pee on all the sticks this weekend.

cat fail animated GIF

• Loading the player...
  • crdocrdo member

Am I the only person who can't stomach lurking on BMBs? I've tried a few times and it just makes me feel even worse about not being pregnant yet. 

Nope, not alone. Never occurred to me to go lurk, until I read these ladies' FFCs. I have no inclination to go lurk BMBS because it sounds like a great way to make myself cry.
  • My Friday has completely sucks and my productivity completely flew out the window around 10 this morning. What do I do to make myself feel better? Get the most unhealthy lunch ever from Five Guys. Do I care what anyone thinks? Nope, bc my lunch was amazing and I have one hour to go till I can go home. That and DH are going on a shopping spree at Total Wine after work. :)
  • mrstmoose said:

MamaBish said:

Every month I creep on the possible BMB I could belong to.

Guilty as charged!

Me, too. All. The. Time. 
    It's nice to imagine being able to join them…

Me 4th! oops I mean 5th!

May16 has already seen some drama... *me too guise!*

I lurked and could not find it! Am I blind?

I'll PM you ;)

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • I am trying to plan and be pumped for the school year but honestly: all I think about is getting KTFU. 

I am a teacher of a split grade class, meaning I have the same kids last year again this year. And let me tell you: I am NOT excited to deal with about 4 of them again and a couple that are coming in for the first time.

I know as teachers we're supposed to love them all, but confession: some make it VERY hard. I am feeling kind of all over the place about school starting Tuesday; anxious, blah, not excited, dreadful. 

I always try to remember those sayings "those who need the most love ask for it in the most unloving ways" and "children who come from healthy, loving homes come to school to learn, children who come from broken homes come to school to be loved." But alas, still not feeling it yet.

• stylist001: 

treatyoself.gif

Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• I POAS just now. I know AF is coming but I still stared at that damn stick, nearly faking myself out that there was a line. There was not. But.... No line? Equals wine.
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• vinerievinerie member
    edited August 2015
    I told DH I have to work late tonight on a project at my new job but I don't. I'm actually going to get a deluxe spa pedicure complete with a glass of champagne at this really nice nail salon near my work. It's been A LONG WEEK and I need it. DH doesn't understand why I pay to have someone paint my toes when I have over 100 bottles of nail polish at home...clearly he does not understand the amazingness that is a spa pedicure. What he doesn't know won't hurt him right!?

If I knew how to post gifs, I would post the "Treat Your Self!"  Parks and Rec episode. SO apropos. 

https://prodstatics3cdn1.purewow.com/images/articles/2015_07/treatyoself.gif

• Litterateur pm me too please! I need drama for my evening of wine and cheese!

• m6agua said:
    I have been using a regular thermometer to track my temps. I am only 1 full cycle of temping in, but there was a clear shift. If I keep seeing clear temp shifts I figure why get a BBT.
    Just an FYI: The indisputable TCOYF says a digital thermometer that goes to a tenth of a degree is fine. In fact, it even advises AGAINST thermometers that go to the 1/100th of a degree because they can be confusing.  

• jhems776jhems776 member
    edited August 2015
    Oh I have another, or really an update....
    I said before how my DH sucks at planning and puts things off.  We are moving next weekend and are renting boxes (nice hard plastic ones) and they are getting delivered tomorrow morning (read we have one week to pack the whole apartment and cannot take time off work EDIT the boxes are rented by the week and it was his pushing that we only need them one week before).  DH's drivers licences expires on his birthday on Monday, something he has realized for three months.  He tried to do it today but not shocking didn't look up what he needed and didn't have all the documents.  Now he says oh I'm going to go tomorrow.  NOOO!!!! Two friends are coming at 10 am to help and when I had to get mine and plates it took FIVE HOURS!!! (MD DMV sucks ass).  He said oh I'll go to this other one that is 40m away and opens at 8 but I will be back by 9...... I am fuming right now and I don't know if I really O'ed so we should HIO to be safe but doubt that's going to happen. 

edit - added words
  • @Jhems776 If it helps we rented those boxes for our last move and they made things SO much easier! You can pack stuff in with less wrapping and pack em heavy without the bottoms breaking.  You just use dollies to move them.  We were packed in a week (and I am a hoarder with a lot of stuff).  Pro tip- different colored duct tape for each room.  Slap it on the side of the box and it makes unpacking a breeze!

• jhems776 said:
    Oh I have another, or really an update....
    I said before how my DH sucks at planning and puts things off.  We are moving next weekend and are renting boxes (nice hard plastic ones) and they are getting delivered tomorrow morning (read we have one week to pack the whole apartment and cannot take time off work EDIT the boxes are rented by the week and it was his pushing that we only need them one week before).  DH's drivers licences expires on his birthday on Monday, something he has realized for three months.  He tried to do it today but not shocking didn't look up what he needed and didn't have all the documents.  Now he says oh I'm going to go tomorrow.  NOOO!!!! Two friends are coming at 10 am to help and when I had to get mine and plates it took FIVE HOURS!!! (MD DMV sucks ass).  He said oh I'll go to this other one that is 40m away and opens at 8 but I will be back by 9...... I am fuming right now and I don't know if I really O'ed so we should HIO to be safe but doubt that's going to happen. 

edit - added words
    I live in MD as well. Can he go to the express MVA? I've gone there a few times and it is always quick and easy. Also being the first one in line doesn't hurt either!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Here @vinerie and @stylist001:

Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Can I bitch for a second... So I mentioned before how I am planning a surprise party for dh. Well my annoying mil is now trying to direct what we are doing. She's now happy with the standard open bar... Nooooo she's wants a "premium" open bar. I'm not trying to be a brat but this is my idea. It's my husband. And I just know she is going to try to take all the credit!! Urggggggg!!!! She is overbearing and a bit pretentious. Drives me flipping bonkers.

cat fail animated GIF

• I'm supposed to be at an Alumnae Bunco Night, like right now. I didn't show up because I didn't want to sit in traffic to get there and I didn't want to make food to bring. 

• **loss mentioned**

I need to add another FFC ...my mom just called me to tell me that my step-sister just announced she was pregnant to her dad and my mom...she's due the same day I would have been if I hadn't MC'd.....I feel really bad that my first reaction was super pissed/angry/jealou/sad... I guess they have been trying for over a year which is great they finally got their BFP and I'm happy for them on that part...but it just stings with the timing.

DH called me a terrible person for thinking like that...and now I feel like one :/ 

uggh where's the wine!?

Flame away!
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @rrauws you are not a terrible person for feeling your feelings. Feel them, it helps. After you give yourself permission to feel bad about it you will be able to be happy for your stepsister.
  • @rrauws you are not a terrible person for feeling your feelings. Feel them, it helps. After you give yourself permission to feel bad about it you will be able to be happy for your stepsister.

My exact sentiments! Major hugs here!

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • Thanks @coachbeckycooper & @Litterateur ... it's going to be rough tomorrow because she's coming to the family BBQ and most likely will announce it ...
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I just ate a bag of Milano cookies for dinner.

• @rrauws Wow.  There is nothing that honks me off more than someone telling me I'm wrong for feeling how I feel.  You are absolutely due to feel how you feel.  It's not like you're going to charge over and slap her, you'll just be a little sad and upset.  IT'S NORMAL.

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• rrauws said:

**loss mentioned**

I need to add another FFC ...my mom just called me to tell me that my step-sister just announced she was pregnant to her dad and my mom...she's due the same day I would have been if I hadn't MC'd.....I feel really bad that my first reaction was super pissed/angry/jealou/sad... I guess they have been trying for over a year which is great they finally got their BFP and I'm happy for them on that part...but it just stings with the timing.

DH called me a terrible person for thinking like that...and now I feel like one :/ 

uggh where's the wine!?

Flame away!
    My DH does the same thing, but really... Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better. Holding it in and letting it all build up will just be worse in the long run.

And I'll be honest, every single time I see a Facebook post of 'OMG, I'm pregnant!' I throw a little pity party for myself. Someone I went to HS with, their wife just had a baby today... Pictures everywhere. I've been avoiding Facebook all day. I'm drinking my tasty pumpkin beer in peace now. :)
  • It is 9:54PM and I am just eating dinner. A pizza omelet that fits with my ketogenic diet, so yummy, but not ACTUALLY pizza, which is what I want.