Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

It's Friday! FFFC

Let's hear those Flame Free Friday Confessions, ladies!

***WARNING: May not actually be flame free***

Re: It's Friday! FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stylist001 ummm absolutely agree! DH has finally accepted that pedicures are going to happen no matter what so he has stopped complaining lol but to me there is NOTHING better after a crappy week than getting a pedicure with a drink in hand! Treat Yo Self!!
  • Options
    @stylist001 - treat yourself! After a crazy week at work you need time to relax and get ready for the weekend! Enjoy!

@AshPat0525 - congrats on the house! 

DH and I have a birthday party to go to on Saturday night - it's an 1 hour and a half away with no sleeping arrangements made so we're not going. I have yet to RSVP as a No and we decided to go to the football game instead. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    @mrstmoose What did you buy?  (inquiring minds)

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Options
    ftrMrs0 said:
    I'm secretly kind of hoping I'm BFN because I want to partake at friend's bachelorette party next weekend.

This whole TTC journey has been celebrated and assuaged by drinking theimage entire time.  2015...the year of drinking all the time.

I'm with you on all of this
    .image

• Options
    @lalalorelai GET OUT OF MY HEADDD!!! :)

• Options

mrstmoose said:
    ftrMrs0 said:
    @mrstmoose What did you buy?  (inquiring minds)
    2011 Hyundai Sonata - it's really nice, DH is super excited.
    ...And better yet, we paid for it in cash, no car payment!!!!
    Danngggg.  Good on you guys!

• Options
    I think I'm bailing on going to the beach with DH's family next weekend. I do not want to deal with having to put on my happy face all weekend and attempting to fight insomnia in a strange, uncomfortable bed. I just want to sleep in my bed at home and be alone for a few days. DH is still going to go. 
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    saladflambe do you girl! I skip all sorts of things with my inlaws. Sometimes I just need me time or I'm not in the right mind set to handle things like that. Put yourself first.
  • Options
    @AshPat0525 Congratulations on the house! 

************Pregnancy mentioned***************

I will be celebrating AF this weekend by stopping by total wine tonight and buying several bottles of wine! We are going over to our friend's house and the wife it pregnant and due in October and she knows that we are TTC. So I will vent to her, and of course she will tell me it takes time to get pregnant, and blah blah blah. But she has no merits to speak because both times she got KU it was their first time trying. But it will be nice to talk to someone about how I have been feeling because DH doesn't understand. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    My DH's birthday is coming up and he didn't buy me anything for my 30th so either I'm not buying him anything or a really good gift in attempt to make him feel guilty.  I feel like I should feel bad but I don't.  This was the only year I asked him to plan my birthday party and he knew how much I have built up my 30th and he failed and messed up so bad and one of my friends is still not on good terms with us.  The birthday day was only saved because by best friend came in town for a week and the two of us went up to NYC for a couple days.  He just started a new job the month before so he could not take off work. 

He sucks so bad at planning, mostly due to procrastination (always claims that it's too early to start planning) and I'm scared and already mad when we have a kid all the planning and organizing will be on me because I think he will screw it up.... Now this my confession.   
  • Options
    @jhems776 That's awful.  :(

I'm at work, not working, and there is a client that is shopping our prices and also not sure if they're using us for a certain portion of a contracted job, so no, I won't be rushing to get you a schedule.  NOPE.

• Options
    I have a friend coming into town who I'm supposed to hang out with at some point, but she is staying with another one of her friends who I can't stand.  Every time this happens I feel like I get dragged into hanging out with both of them, which I hate.  I'm hoping we can do something while friend I don't like is at work and be done with it.

I also lied to one of my other friends and told her I couldn't hang out Saturday morning because I was going to be hanging out with this friend who is in town, when in reality DH and I have passes to go to this roof top pool at a local gym and we want to use them before they expire, and we want to get there early to make sure we can get lounge chairs.
  • Options
    I've got another one. I just started a new job and the woman who is training me is out today. My training has been RIDICULOUSLY slow here. I spend days doing absolutely nothing but online shopping and hanging out on the Bump. Today I'm "reading" these insurance books for a course I'm taking but I have my E-reader hidden underneath and I'm secretly reading an awesome book not the boring insurance manual.
  • Options

Not flame worthly.. but I am telling DH I am working late today, as I need to check out a few locations to throw his surprise 40th birthday party!! I am SO excited! Its not until January, but its going to be hella expensive so I need to get a deposit on it now so I can start saving for it.  I hope he is like this when we all yell "surprise!"

Friends Party animated GIF

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    dsmith211dsmith211 member
    edited August 2015
    I secretly hope I have next Tuesday off. The tropical storm on its way is looking like it may be closer to work and work may close bc they don't want us driving in. The storm isn't going to be a hurricane when it gets here and it's really just going to rain all day so I don't feel too bad. I feel like living in Florida my whole life pretty much has gotten me too used to storms like this. I know Labor Day is coming up, but I want a day off... :(

On the plus side, my lead said my team can work from home that day if we don't want to come in... So there's that I guess.
  • Options
    I have been using a regular thermometer to track my temps. I am only 1 full cycle of temping in, but there was a clear shift. If I keep seeing clear temp shifts I figure why get a BBT.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    MamaBish said:
    Every month I creep on the possible BMB I could belong to.

Guilty as charged!
  • Options
    mrstmoose said:

MamaBish said:

Guilty as charged!

Ugh. Me too. :(
  • Options
    mrstmoose said:
    MamaBish said:

Guilty as charged!
    Me, too. All. The. Time. 
    It's nice to imagine being able to join them...
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Options
    m6aguam6agua member
    edited August 2015
    mrstmoose said:
    MamaBish said:

Guilty as charged!
    Me, too. All. The. Time. 
    It's nice to imagine being able to join them…
    Me 4th! oops I mean 5th!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    m6agua said:
    mrstmoose said:
    MamaBish said:

Guilty as charged!
    Me, too. All. The. Time. 
    Me 4th! oops I mean 5th!
    May16 has already seen some drama... *me too guise!*

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • Options
    sorarosesorarose member
    edited August 2015
    I have two.

1) DH begs me not to buy tubs of ice cream because he can't limit himself. We usually purchase individually wrapped cones, bars, etc. All these things are reduced fat and/or frozen yogurt. Well, I've had a busy and crappy week with work and the grocery store didn't have the cones we compromise on. So I bought a tub of ice cream. And I'm going to enjoy it, damnit!

**TW: CHILD MENTIONED**

2) Also at the grocery store, DS dropped his pacifier somewhere. A high school student  found it and obviously walked around the store to find us. Very nice! Well, he then proceeded to tell me he was on the football team, and they were doing a fundraiser, which included $20 worth of coupons. Instead of returning the favor, I told him we don't use many of those places (kind of a lie) and that I know the high school and might go there another time to do it. I'm a horrible person. 

• Options

MamaBish said:

Guilty as charged!
    Me, too. All. The. Time. 
    Me 4th! oops I mean 5th!
    May16 has already seen some drama... *me too guise!*

I lurked and could not find it! Am I blind?
  • Options
    Am I the only person who can't stomach lurking on BMBs? I've tried a few times and it just makes me feel even worse about not being pregnant yet. 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    All my fur-babies have fleas :(

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe