Infertility
Options

Anyone else using the Creighton Model for NaPro?

DH and I have been TTC for over two years and have had 3 MCs. I found a doctor who specializes in NaPro Technology and the Creighton Model tracking system. Anyone else out there doing something similar?

So far it's been an eye opening experience, learning about my own body and menstual cycle.
Dr will use the findings in my tracking to identify the best times to test for hormones and build a treatment plan from there. It's a more wholistic approach to a healthy and successful pregnancy. It can be used by anyone TTC. Highly suggested by this future momma!!

Re: Anyone else using the Creighton Model for NaPro?

• Options
    My doctor mentioned this to me but when I looked it up online it didn't seem like anything different than just tracking periods, ovulation, etc. to determine fertile days (the same old thing most period tracking apps do). Perhaps the website I was looking at wasn't very in depth. Could you recommend a good resource for reading about the Creighton Model?
  • Options
    The Creighton model is a type of tracking to monitor fertility, but doctors who specialize in NaPro Technology will use it to identify biomarkers that might indicate gyno health relating to infertility. Here's more information on how the two work together. www.fertilitycare.org

I've learned so much more than I ever expected in this process and I'll be able to depend on this practice for my gyno health through my lifetime. I can't say enough to about the wholistic approach. I've been really happy so far, and it helps that my doctor has a high success rate with NaPro. If all goes well, I'll be able to start TTC again in November with much, MUCH greater odds of a healthy pregnancy. Hope this helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!