Pregnant after a Loss

ugh... the dreaded spotting

MamaRoniMamaRoni member
edited August 2015 in Pregnant after a Loss
So yep... I way over did today. But hey... I have 4 kids so it's hard not to. But I didn't count on some cramping and spotting tonight. Mild but there none the less.... nothing on panty liner but for sure there when I wipe... and all my brain can say is.... "not again"....

I give up

Re: ugh... the dreaded spotting

• :( Hoping for the best! Maybe that's all it is? The over doing part? Best of luck.
  • bntfroggiebntfroggie member
    edited August 2015
    Are you going to go in and get things checked out? I hope you just did too much.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry! Hopefully it's a one time event and is already over--please keep us posted!
  • I am supposed to go in Friday morning anyways.... and honestly... I guess there's nothing really that can be done.

My sister just fussed at me and told me to quit thinking all doom and gloom. But after a loss.... it's hard not to. I wasn't emotionally prepared for this and am honestly... very detached. I am just gonna rest tonight and see how I feel tmrw I guess
  • Good news! Fingers crossed.
  • I had some veeery light spotting last night and completely freaked out. I'm 4w6d, which is when I lost my last pregnancy, and light spotting is how it started. Seems to have stopped for now though, fingers crossed.
  • I spotted today too. Im just happy it was red. If it's light pink I would've been scared.
  • @kimey1 .... isn't red usually bad?
  • @MamaRoni Well, it was a light red that dried and became a light brown. I just had my first u/s and doc said it was prob implantation bleeding. So far I'm good.

Last time my mmc started with a very pastel baby pink color stuff on my underwear. I didn't think much of it but that was the initial sign of the miscarriage.
  • Glad you had a good ultrasound!
  • Hey girls. Hope you're all well and staying hopeful. I've had cramps this weekend and then started spotting this afternoon (brown). I'm a little ball of nerves and just praying that I'm not having another MC. Your happy US makes me feel more assured. I'll be ringing EPU tomorrow but I'm only 5 weeks so not sure if there'll scan me or not.
  • @amyeva1989 if you've had a Mc befofr they may want to see you early. My doc told me to come in as soon as it was a few days post my expected period so My first u/s was at 5weeks. Ive been spotting daily this weekend so I'm calling my doc tomorrow too. Hang in there!