Colorado Babies

OBGYN with Weekend/Evenings/Early Morning Appointments?

Hello, 

I just found out that I'm pregnant, and going by the first day of my last period, I believe I am 5 weeks!  I know you should wait until you are between 8-10 weeks to see an OBGYN but I am having trouble finding an OBGYN who has any appointments on weekends, evenings or in the early mornings.  I live in Loveland, and work in Boulder so I am really up for any OBGYN within the NoCo, Boulder, Denver area.  I just started this new job and I am not supposed to take time off for my first 3 months, this makes finding an OBGYN appointment difficult especially because I do not want my boss to know until I am around 15 weeks pregnant.  Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! :) 

Thank you! 

Laur

Re: OBGYN with Weekend/Evenings/Early Morning Appointments?

• Following! I'm looking for a doc that can. Work with my schedule too. We are a one car family and I would like my so to come to some of my appointments but if we want that we would need appointments at 4 or later
  • I did find an OBGYN at Banner Health in Loveland that had a 7:30am appointment.  This will work for me, as I will just come into work a little late.  I would prefer to have found a nights/weekends OBGYN but I couldn't find one!