February 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change

1) weeks/fruit

2)symptoms/cravings

3)rants/raves 

4) appointments 

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• Options
    1) weeks/fruit 15 Weeks, Orange

2)symptoms/cravings Morning sickness and most food aversions are finally gone yay! I can finally drink coffee in the morning again.  

3)rants/raves No real rants right now, I'm going hiking with some friends next Saturday and I'm excited. I haven't been hiking in years though and I'm nervous between that and being pregnant that I'm not going to be able to finish the hike.

4) appointments Tuesday, standard OB check up.

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer? We are going to the beach for a couple days. It will be our first real vacation with our DS since he was born. We have visitied family and such but never an overnight stay at a vacation spot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1)13 weeks today! Peach. (Makes me want some peaches and ice cream)
    2)Not a whole lot symptoms. Energy is back. Nausea and food aversions are gone. I can still sleep on my stomach. Life is good.
    3)I have no excuse to not clean the house that I have neglected for the past two months but I still don't want to.
    4)Just had my NT scan and everything looked perfect. Little one was waving at us the whole time. He/She also had the cord tucked nicely between the legs. So modest already!
    5)No big vacations but we might take a weekend trip to Disney World after a Labor Day. Yay!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) weeks/fruit: 14/lemon!

2)symptoms/cravings: got a burst of energy today so have been doing some much needed cleaning all morning

3)rants/raves: my night time pee schedule is screwing my sleep!

4) appointments: HB check this past Wednesday- all is well!!

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer?
    Hoping to go to the beach towards the middle/ end of September, but money is tight right now so just enjoying pool days
  • Options
    salixjoy38salixjoy38 member
    edited August 2015
    1) weeks/fruit - 15 Weeks, Orange

2)symptoms/cravings - I can drink coffee again too! My caffeine sensitivity seems to be over. And my carb obsession is dwindling (as I eat a bagel), so my cravings are pretty much just normal! Hooray!

3)rants/raves - Just that I have had a cold all week and colds in the summer SUCK! My libido is back in action but I can't seem to, ahem, seal the deal. More practice I think

4) appointments - Thursday! Midwife appt, can't wait to hear the heartbeat again

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer? - we're going back to see H's family in Newfoundland at the very end of August. I'm really looking forward to it because all my other trips there have always been at Christmas. Canada is a big country and we live in BC so it's FAR

Edit: spacing
  • Options
    1) weeks/fruit: 15 weeks/lemon

2)symptoms/cravings: Some nausea, insomnia, & headaches. I'm craving pumpkin pie with whipped cream!

3)rants/raves: I'm sick of waking up at 3 or 4am and just laying there wide awake.

4) appointments: My 17 week appt is September 9th.

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer? Yep! We're going to the beach and Portland, Oregon next week. I cannot wait! We haven't had a real vacation since 2012.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Shatzegirl - I have been craving pumpkin pie SO bad. It got so bad on Thursday that I went ahead and made pumpkin bread because I didn't have the crust for a pie. It has helped but just isn't pumpkin pie. =P~

• Options

@Shatzegirl - I have been craving pumpkin pie SO bad. It got so bad on Thursday that I went ahead and made pumpkin bread because I didn't have the crust for a pie. It has helped but just isn't pumpkin pie. =P~

@BabySeaTurtles doesn't it sound amazing!? I asked my hubby to grab some from the store and he said, "Where am I supposed to find that this time of year!?" I guess I have autumn on the brain, too. Time to bake some pumpkin pie to satisfy that craving huh? :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1) weeks/fruit

12 weeks/plum

2)symptoms/cravings

Fatigue, pelvic discomfort/hot fries!!

3)rants/raves

None

4) appointments

I still haven't had my first prenatal appt yet, but I will next Monday afternoon!

Ugh I wish. We were supposed to go to Vegas last month but couldn't due to hubby's work.
  • Options
    1) peach - 13 weeks
    2) dizziness and headaches right now, but my nausea and exhaustion has disappeared, yay! Craving wise, I have it real bad for ice cream and beef jerky.
    3) how come I can't think of one thing? Hmm..
    4) I go tomorrow for my 2nd official prenatal appointment and my Nuchal scan/bloodwork results
    4) no vacations. I wish! My husband took this week off and we are using his "vacation" time to re-paint the house and organize, woohoo!
    Baby #3 due February. Dx with Spina Bifida Myelo  "good things are coming down the road, just don't stop walking"
  • Options
    1) weeks/fruit
    14 weeks lemon!

2)symptoms/cravings
    I want sweets, especially chocolate! I'm normally a salty/savory girl. I'm still an emotional wreck and had some dizziness and headaches earlier this week.

3)rants/raves
    My emotions need to chill out!!! Between being pregnant, planning an October wedding and getting ready to go back to teaching, I'm failing apart. Oh, and my fiance is trying to quit a 16 year nicotine addiction. It's been a joyful 2 weeks...not.

4) appointments
    September 3rd for an early glucose test, due to my weight.

Nope, I go back to work on Wednesday and my students are back next Monday. Looking forward to labor day weekend at the cottage though.
  • Options
    1) weeks/fruit - 16 weeks / Avocado

2)symptoms/cravings - Nothing really, just eating whatever.

3)rants/raves  - I'm in a better mood these days so outside of work, I'm all good!

4) appointments  - U/s and check-up not until Sept. 17th so I got lucky in having 5 weeks between appointments.  Last appointment was Aug. 10th and heard the LO's HB so that was nice.

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer? - Nope, already took ours so now we are getting back into school and our fall schedule.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1) weeks/fruit: 14 weeks/lemon

2)symptoms/cravings: tacos, pickles, pasta

3)rants/raves: none at the moment

4) appointments: 3D ultra sound on Wednesday! Yay!

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer? Today, is my last day of summer. Back to college tomorrow.
  • Options
    1) Weeks/Fruit - 15 weeks, Navel Orange

2) Symptoms - mild nausea
    Cravings - TORTILLA CHIPS FROM CHIPOTLE. And all things citrus.

3) Rants - nothing really. (People who don't know the real definitions of bullying/attack?)
    Raves - TB community. <3 really! Beginning of our journey's, but I'm so glad to be with such a fantastic group.

4) Appointments - met with high risk docs today, midwife appointment/ultrasound on Thursday!

5) GTKY - Do you have any vacations planned for the last couple weeks of summer? -- Not really! Maybe a trip to Frankenmuth. Other than that...nothing that I can think of.

Happy October :D
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emmett Austin Langford, born sleeping 2.25.15

"Once you are Real you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." 
    || The Velveteen Rabbit ||

>>> BFP 6.6.15, Rainbow due 2.6.15! <<<
    >>We are Team Pink!<<

I write over at Grace In Chaos.