March 2015 Moms

Babies first tooth coming in crooked

Hi mommies, just wanted to know if anyone has experienced bubs first tooth coming in crooked? Lia pop's first tooth has started to cut and I can barely see the top but it looks really crooked

Re: Babies first tooth coming in crooked

• She's my first little one so just a bit worried about it, just don't want her to have to experience being teased about crooked teeth
  • It's just a baby tooth. It will fall out. I wouldn't be too concerned.
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree with PP. Plus, I don't think there is anything you can do at this stage. Dentist may recommend no pacifier and no bottle/breast.
  • My one year old's top teeth are kind of like that. And i asked the pediatric dentistry about it at his first app. and she said exactally wat pp said. That it was just a baby tooth and it will fall out that there wasn't anything that they could do about it. I wouldnt worry to much about it.
  • Thanks so much to you all! Feeling much better about it now :)
  • Agree with pp. plus, teeth will move as the rest come in. Don't worry :)
  • I had terrible teeth as a child, with a cross bite and crooked teeth. The dentist was sure I'd need braces. And then my adult teeth came in perfectly straight and now people comment on my straight teeth! Lol... So I wouldn't be concerned until adult teeth start coming in, as PP have said.