January 2016 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

Let's hear those unpopular opinions.  Caution: not flame free!  Though I am a huge fan of the mic drop UOs.

Me: 30 DH: 35 
TTC #1 - Jan 2015
BFP on 5/13/15
DD born 1/24/16
TTC #2 - Jun 2017
BFP on 8/24/17
Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    @Snoopylovesbelle I was at Costco yesterday looking at the Christmas wrapping paper!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate massages...there I said it. I have had them done by both men and women and I hated them all. I don't like to be touched by strangers so massages are torture for me. I will tolerate a pedicure every now and then because I like pretty toes.
  • Options
    BrieJolly said:

@Snoopylovesbelle I was at Costco yesterday looking at the Christmas wrapping paper!!

Nooooo! I love Christmas but I refuse to do anything Christmas until after thanksgiving.
  • Options
    I hate hate hate all the vacation movies with Chevy chase. I just don't think they are funny at all!
  • Options
    I hate hate hate all the vacation movies with Chevy chase. I just don't think they are funny at all!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok the app on my phone is being ridiculous. Sorry for posting 5 times!
  • Options
    BrieJolly said:

Costco is the worst for that!
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Options
    Eating / meal time is the worst part of my day. If i could not eat every day I think I'd be so much happier and less stressed.

I told my SO that I wanted to go on IV nutrition for the rest of the pregnancy & he laughed thinking I was kidding...I wasn't.
  • Options
    @greyistheneworange I'm not sure how far along you are but I really hope it gets better! I had a lot of difficulty with my morning sickness starting around week 6 until just recently - 17 weeks today. It's not fun and I can totally sympathize with not wanting to eat a damn thing.
  • Options
    Myelhsa said:

My UO: I really HATE the terms "Team Pink" and "Team Blue" can't we just call it "Team Boy" and Team Girl"?

If I have a boy he's gonna look so fly in his pink polos and if I have a girl she'll look dazzling in her blue tutus!

The term has never bothered me but my nursery is going to be mostly blue even though I have no idea what I'm having. I know everyone else will buy me pink if I have a girl, but blue is my favorite color and almost all I wear and I can't decorate outside of my color scheme! I don't even know how
  • Options

UO: I hate coach purses with the C's on them, Louis Vuitton purses with the LV's on them, Dooney & Bourke purses with the DB's, UGG boots, etc.. All very tacky looking to me.

Sorry, not sorry at all.

UGGS are disgusting. But I shamelessly wear them because I don't think I have ever worn something so comparable to heaven on my feet.
    I agree they aren't the most attractive boot, but when I'm huge in December with swollen feet, I will definitely be wearing them!
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @maddisonwallace & @kmcconnell22 I may just be a hater because I've never put a pair on before haha
  • Options
    kylelee23 said:

@maddisonwallace & @kmcconnell22 I may just be a hater because I've never put a pair on before haha

Do it and you will love/hate yourself and then immediately buy them.
  • Options
    I have a pair of ugg winter boots. Like actual, water resistant winter boots. But I agree that the "traditional" boots are ugly! I am an absolute hater!
  • Options
    I wear uggs that don't look like uggs like the loafers and flats. You get all the comfort without the ugly boot
  • Options
    @amargaret24 ha that was my post! I'm terrible with the metric system and got confused and like 8 people corrected me even after I acknowledged my mistake. :\">
  • Options
    Ugg boots are that funny fad....where I grew up (surfing on the West Coast in Malibu) Ugg boots are considered like an after surf beach shoe. Still corny because mostly old guys wear them now...but amazing. But I could imagine in other parts of the country they're just like, fur boots that don't provide any real weather protection. That being said, I have a couple pair...the furry ones that I keep inside the confines of my own home (ALWAYS lol) and a pair of leather riding boots that are actually VERY cute. My fiance is Australian too so when you go there it's a totally different ball game. But yes, anything with a logo on it makes me mad. It's mega cheesy. 
  • Options
    I hate when people use the word "nourishment" when referring to feeding their baby. Something about it makes my skin crawl. Just say feeding! "Providing nourishment" = eeewwwww. I have no idea why this bothers me so much.