Baby Names

Boy Name Help

We are picking top boy names for our team green baby due in December. What are your thoughts on these boy names?

Luca
Ronan
Boaz
Wyatt

Any suggestions for similarly styled names?

Thanks!

Re: Boy Name Help

• Luca would be my first choice and Wyatt as my second out of your list. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Any except Boaz
  • Loading the player...
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    edited August 2015
    I love Luca. Wyatt is second. I don't care for Ronan or Boaz.

Suggestions:
    Asher
    Bryce
    Ian
    Leo
    Miles
    Reid
    Wesley

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Love Ronan and Luca.  Wyatt is very trendy and Boaz is nms. 

Roman
    Rowan
    Rory
    Colin
    Warren
    Hugh
    Hugo
    Marco
    Eli
    Elijah
    Everett
    Jude
    Emmett
    Keegan
    Declan
    Donovan
    Ezra
    Riley

• From yours, I like Ronan.

Wyatt feels trendy to me and reminds me of whining. Boaz is very strange. Luca only feels right if you are very Italian. I don't even know if the name is Italian, just feels that way to me.

From other posters with your style in mind, I'd second Ezra, Everett, Declan, Rory, Wesley, Leo. They are great suggestions!
  • I only like Luca.
  • I like Luca best.
  • Luca is my favorite. Wyatt is nice, too.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Luca or Ronan.
  • Luca. Wyatt would be my second choice
  • I love Wyatt.
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Love Luca. Wyatt would be my second choice
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I know a Luca from Italy and a Boaz from Israel. Is that in your background? Ronan is that Irish?? I guess I'll go with Wyatt although that seems very country boy to me. Confused!
  • Luca is cool. Wyatt is too trendy and Ronan too villian-ish. While I love biblical names, Boaz doesn't work well. I read it as Booze at first.

I like PP's suggestion of Rowan over Ronan. I think it is easier to say and sounds effortlessly cool.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• I went to college with a Ronan. He mostly went by Ron.
    Wyatt seems trendy/popular now.
    We had a music class with a Boaz. He was a perfectly nice kid, it just always seemed like a tough name. Could be shortened to Bo, I guess, but this kid was always the full Boaz.
    Luca is fine.
  • Haha, I had not thought of Boaz as sounding like booze. That's not necessarily a bad thing in my book ;) My husband likes names with Z. He likes Ezra, but it sounds too old man for me. Boaz is definitely a weird one but frankly, we're proud to be a bit weird. It's better than Hezekiah. I also love the nn Bo.

Luca is also a latin/Spanish name, which is part of my heritage. My husband is all sorts of white and I'm quite country. Conway and Waylon are also on my wish list. So, we've got a lot going on identity wise I suppose.

I like Leo, Emmett and Wesley. Good suggestions from all, thanks! Rory I can't see as a boy name because of Gilmore Girls. Rowan is also very girly to me.

Luca's my current favorite. So nice and easy to say in Spanish and English. Thanks for the feedback!

I can't believe how trendy Wyatt is. I remember in 2007 meeting my first Wyatt, a 23 year old, and thinking that is was such an awesome underused name. Even if I don't use it, I'll always have Super Why!
  • Luca hands down