Pregnant after a Loss

Ovulating after only 2 weeks ?

i just took an ovulation test. I can't tell if it is quite positive. There are most definitely two pink lines but I think I have a hard time believing it bc my D&C was just two weeks ago Monday. Is it possible to already ovulate ?!

Best Answer

Re: Ovulating after only 2 weeks ?

• I would say it's not impossible - I have heard of people getting their period back within 4 weeks which fits with ovulating around 2 weeks after. Are you tracking any other fertility signs like bbt or cm?
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Loading the player...
  • I would like to post a picture but I read somewhere were not allowed to do that?! They're both really pink. I just took a pregnancy test to see if the hormone levels are back down and there is the faintest second line
  • I would say it's not impossible - I have heard of people getting their period back within 4 weeks which fits with ovulating around 2 weeks after. Are you tracking any other fertility signs like bbt or cm?

I'm not tracking anything else. I was planning on waiting one cycle and then tracking and trying again
  • I would like to post a picture but I read somewhere were not allowed to do that?! They're both really pink. I just took a pregnancy test to see if the hormone levels are back down and there is the faintest second line

If you still have a faint positive, then you probably aren't ovulating yet.
    I would suggest waiting until you get your first period to track ovulation and charting since your hormones are all over the place right now. I tried to do it after my mmc in October and I just frustrated myself.