March 2016 Moms

Wedding with coworkers

Help! I'm a FTM and I'm going to a wedding tomorrow for a coworker and I don't want them to know I'm pregnant. How do I make it look like I'm drinking even though I'm not. Or any good excuses for why I'm not drinking other than being pregnant! I'll take any advice I can get. I'm 6.5 weeks and I'm not ready to tell my coworkers. We haven't even told our parents yet!

Re: Wedding with coworkers

• Let your husband drink and let your excuse be that you are the designated driver..thats always my go to move.

Pregnancy Ticker

March '16 February Siggy challenge- After Pregnancy hopes

• There are already a couple of threads on this board for this topic. Look thru some of the other threads or just use the search function with the term "drinking" and that will narrow it down.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my Bunco group last night and was the only one not drinking. When asked I just said we were TTC and I had stopped. Not sure if that is something you would feel comfortable sharing with coworkers or not. I like blaming it on being the DD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Honestly I'd just say I don't feel like drinking. But if you feel like you need an excuse being the DD, or feeling sick are both acceptable answers. People probably won't even notice you are not drinking.
    DD: Beatrix Louise aka BeeBop. April 2 2016. H.I.E Warrior <3