March 2016 Moms

Anyone showing yet??

Re: Anyone showing yet??

• maxmcjmaxmcj member
    edited August 2015
    Not sure why no one has mentioned my belly yet ... quite annoyed really as they must all be secretly thinking 'god she's getting fat' no one other than me and my partner ( oh and u guys) know I'm preggers yet ... this is my second xx
  • Loading the player...
  • 9wks 6 days... feel like I'm huge this time around already w/ baby #3 ♡
  • I think I am showing a bump!
    I am 11 weeks and 4 days baby #7
    I think that is why! ! God bless! .
  • I'm in the same boat as you two. There no way I could be further along but I'm big!
  • On Friday I started to feel a lot less bloated, but the little bump was still there. Based on where the doctor felt my uterus things are definitely being pushed around in there. I'm 12.5 weeks.
  • ecwkecwk member

On Friday I started to feel a lot less bloated, but the little bump was still there. Based on where the doctor felt my uterus things are definitely being pushed around in there. I'm 12.5 weeks.

So I was kind of wondering about this. My midwife found the HB today but she only looked on the left side, almost where I imagine my left ovary to be. Forgive me for being ignorant but does that mean my uterus would be on that side? I thought it would be smack bang in the middle. FWIW I'm not showing yet but I'm bloated AF after I eat!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ecwk I believe that the dopplar position has more to do with the location of the baby and getting a good angle to find the heart beat.
  • This is baby 2 for me and I'm pretty sure I was showing the second I took the pregnancy test at 6 weeks. I was at least wearing maternity pants by week 8. With my first in wasn't showing until 4 to 5 months in!
  • ecwkecwk member

@ecwk I believe that the dopplar position has more to do with the location of the baby and getting a good angle to find the heart beat.

Thank you! Whatever the reason I'm just so freakin happy to have heard it! :)

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • lanatalia said:

Just wanted to say that i am showing. Some people may just be bloated or fat but I can promise you that my small melon sized uterus is showing at 12 weeks and 1 or 2 days (depending on who you ask-me or the Dr). I was very thin to begin with and am also 5'10 so i thought it would take longer. 

I love the cute bump on @margo97!! TWINS, how exciting!!! 

I can't believe that at 13 weeks the baby will be 10 cm @chelnbuddy. That means my monster is going to double in size this week.

Sorry for all my excitement. I just woke up loving my baby so much today...

Thanks lanatalia! We are SO excited it has been a really long road. I announced at work today and that was totally fun.
  • The top is me just now 12w5d (I'm at work and bored, alright!).  The bottom was me June 1st.  Wanted to show the before pic because up until now I have been big on working out and losing weight thanks to PCOS.  As of June 1st I had dropped 60 pounds!  I'm still a big girl and unless you check out both photos you won't see where I started to where I am now pregnant-wise.  All I can say is what a difference!  BTW this is also baby #2 for me.

February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Man, a few weeks ago I would have said "OMG maybe, look at my belly!!" It really looked big!

But... now I'm not really bloated anymore (thank God that went away!) and... the belly is gone. Haha! I'm just the same size and weight I was before I got pregnant.

• fwtx5815 you clearly have way too much time on your hands

I've actually been busy as hell the past few days which is why I'm just now getting caught up on March 16, but since you're seem concerned about how much time I have on my hands, I'm happy to inform you that Google is actually really fast at pulling up articles. Try it one day!
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Bottom half is hard bump top fun flabby bloat at 12w5d. I took the maternity pants plunge about two weeks ago. Mostly I'm uncomfortable with bloat days of sucking in are gone for me..
  • ugh I feel way bigger then I did with my first at this stage! and people are beginning to ask questions will only be 11 weeks tomorrow... sigh

September march16 siggy Challenge
  • MsRellieBMsRellieB member
    edited August 2015
    12 weeks And showing...the pic wouldn't attach...but I definitely can't hide it...and whether or not it's bloat or baby it's still from the pregnancy so ladies you are still "showing" lol
  • stormgirl28stormgirl28 member
    edited August 2015
    Same here and Now freaking out if i'm fine 8-}
  • 10 week blump!
  • 11 weeks and 14 weeks

• 11 weeks and 14 weeks. You decide...

• Nearly 17 weeks with baby 2 and def showing. Boobs are huge too.

Yesterday I was sitting on a chair and bent over to tie my shoes and it was already tough to bend in half. I'm in trouble
  • 13w2d right now and I definitely feel like there is a difference in my belly from last week to this week but I love it! I told a friend of mine who has two kids that I'm excited for it to get bigger and she just looked at me like I'm crazy. This is my first pregnancy and I'm just so excited for all of it!! 

I also agree with @RuralRedhead, I don't know how I'm ever going back to non-maternity pants after this, they are just SOO darn comfortable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 13w2d and my boobs are over a cup size bigger AND my belly is starting to extend past them. I'm so worried that since I'm so short that I'm going to be huge.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The bump came out of nowhere at 13 weeks, and just this week I've begun to wear a belly band to work.

OMG. It's so much more comfortable! But without my pants holding back the bump, yeah, it's getting pretty obvious that I'm pregnant. :-S

• 15 weeks. Being told I "Look like I actually eat food".
  • I'm 15w4d and not showing at all. Maybe a little bloated, but still a pretty flat tummy. First pregnancy. Hopefully this is normal!
  • @rosiemommy2016 Ouch, that's not a very sensitive comment! Sorry that someone said that to you. I'm sure you look beautiful. :)
    @cbwjbw0630311 Totally normal! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I still just look chubby. I'm not a fan of this in between phase!