February 2016 Moms

Double stroller suggestions?

this is a shot in the dark, but I'm trying to figure out what would be a good double stroller to get. My son will be 2.5 when my daughter is born and he still naps in the stroller if he falls asleep in the car on the way someplace and we transfer him into the stroller.

Specifically, I want one that is compatible with our britax b-safe infant car seat (since we plan to reuse it and already have 3 bases for it).

Do any of you 2+ time moms have the britax b-safe car seat and found a double stroller that works well with it?

Re: Double stroller suggestions?

• Baby jogger city mini double. I like how the seats can recline nearly flat. I found this stroller on a but sell trade group for half of retail price, otherwise I probably would have went with the baby jogger city select double. Both have attachments for the Britax seat.

Also, I have NEVER not fit through a doorway with by side by side while shopping or at the mall and for me, it's easier pushing it around tight corners than any of my tandem strollers ever were.
  • We used a graco "ready2grow". It has a seat in the front and back and eventually you can't take out the back seat which is where the oldest child can stand or has the option to sit on a small "big kid" seat. We live our stroller. I also baby wear but we live in southeast Texas and it can get you hot to wear our little ones so our stroller definitely helps out a lot when we're out and about.
  • Loading the player...
  • There are a bunch of people selling used grace double strollers in my area, but I believe they are only compatible with graco car seats and I have a britax.
  • This isn't a brand suggestion but I just wanted to say think hard before going with an expensive one. I just had to have an expensive double stroller bc I was sure I'd usend it. I probably used it a handful of times. We just didn't need it as much as u thought we would.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There are a bunch of people selling used grace double strollers in my area, but I believe they are only compatible with graco car seats and I have a britax.

Our graco stroller was comparable with our baby trend car seat.