December 2015 Moms
Options

21 weeks

Does anyone else have discomfort and tightness in thier 21st week? My little guy is moving alot and my belly is so achy.

Re: 21 weeks

• Options
    I am 21 weeks tomorrow and definitely tight and uncomfortable muscles. He likes to push his body against my abdomen so it bulges and that kills me. This is my first pregnancy so I'm guessing maybe that's why?
  • Options
    I think that's likely the way everyone is feeling right now. At this point baby is getting big enough to really be moving things around, stretching things out, and testing your body. I definitely feel that way and I'm only 18 weeks. I'm sure it only gets worse :( or at least stays pretty consistent from here on out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, it's pretty normal.  This is my second.  Just wait until he is 5/6 lbs and kicks you in your ribs so hard you almost get winded or kicks you in what feels like your vagina...  It is very difficult to describe that pain!

Married - 10/10/2009

DS - Due 11/3/2012 born 9/28/2012 due to Severe Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome

DD - EDD 12/30/15

"I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</

• Options
    Lol @rockinmathchic I felt that today! He kicked me so hard in what felt like my ovary I yelped.
    The ache is straight across my belly so I'm thinking it's ligament pain from him getting bigger and stretching out.
  • Options
    I just started getting this round ligament bs.... ugh! 
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks with twins/ measuring 20 weeks. My sides already hurt. I'm kinda worried about having to go the last 6-10 weeks full term sized. I think I'm going to be crying lol.