October 2015 Moms

crazy baby dream

Just sharing this weird dream I had about my baby last night. I dreamt that I could feel her hands through my belly and touch every single finger. I was so disappointed in the morning to feel just my normal blubbery belly.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: crazy baby dream

• I had a dream last night that the baby kicked and I could see both feet and all of his/her toes through my skin. Creepy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a dream that you sleep through your labour and wake up with a baby. If only my dreams were true...
  • cmjn94cmjn94 member
    I read "blubbery belly" as blueberry jelly and it was confusing.

I've had a few dreams but I can't remember in enough detail to share. :P
  • Just dreamt last night that I was having contractions! FTM and the feeling was so strange, almost like severe movements as if she was doing flips in there but also like a muscle spasm! Makes me wonder if maybe I actually was feeling these things and just didn't wake up!
  • I was drifting off to sleep last night and started dreaming that a frog was jumping on me. I jerked to get away from it and actually jerked for real and woke myself up. :(
  • I've had some odd dreams. I don't tend to remember my dreams but some of them I do. Last night I dreamt my dog and I went bowling and she beat me.
  • I've had several pregnancy related dreams lately.
    I dreamed Baby came at 10:30 am and weighed an even 10lbs. Yikes!
    I dreamed I could push down around him and see his whole little body through my skin.
    I normally have a very deep belly button, but it's getting shallower all the time. I dreamed I had something in my belly button and it wouldn't come out. I kept putting my finger on it, and every time I'd take my finger out, there was blood. That was super freaky.
  • Dreamed that I gave birth to 7 golden retrievers instead of a baby....

Am I the only one who thinks this would actually be awesome!? All the puppy love!!

FTR- don't call CPS just yet...I promise I won't trade my baby for golden retrievers. Labs are more my style anyways.
  • I had two dreams that my baby was born and I was learning to breastfeed him and he would keep pulling back and wiping off his mouth and saying "more!".
  • My husband had a dream that the baby was here and he said to my husband don't worry be thankful. And the voice coming from the baby was my husbands voice. And the baby looked like him. :) strange and sweet?!